Tensei Youjo wa Akiramenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

When will the next translation be out?
How many days will I wait until the next chapter? I wanna know so I can set a reminder 🐱

This is from the novel so I dunno if it's gonna stay the same in the manga
Hannah dies. Lei gets picked up by a group of adventures and eventually returns to their home. The group that picks her up the adults don't have the intention to pick her up it's a kid that's 11 years old that promises to take care of her. This was a very brief explanation. In the novel, they drag it out a lot. They all basically become family to each other and help each other out.

Dex-chan lover
oh fuck oh no I just realized where I've read it before... I've read the WN.......

well fuck

That pre-teen better not be the love interest. That's just so gross but in all the reincarnation Mangas I've read with female leads the age gap was huge and it was always people who saw them grow up. So gross. So creepy. And I think it will happen again in this manga🤦‍♀️

@coldb7
Also, oftentimes if it's the male lead being young they have an older female love interest
People don't mention shit then

The maid is so dumb. She could just literally ask for more money or help from the family if she needs it so badly. No need to sacrifice the baby for money.

Dex-chan lover
"As you know..."
If they already know why are you explain it again?

I say that knowing full well that people actually do that IRL, it never fails to annoy me in those cases too.

Maid-chan... don't you get to talk face to face with your mother frequently? Why have you not asked about the letters in person yet?

Hollows? Someone call the Soul Society, we needing some shinigamis here.

Fed-Kun's army
she thought she’s doing this for her sick brother to be saved, but if she’s thinking this calmly what she’s doing is like treason to a high ranking noble, not only her but her family will be executed for this.

Users who are viewing this thread