Tenseishita Daiseijo wa, Seijo Dearu Koto wo Hitakakusu: A Tale of The Great Saint

Aggregator gang
hope someday someone pick this up, in the meantime man ch.14 is so good, it's about zabiria past.

Yeh

I seriously wonder how so many if these people haven't noticed that she's not fat, but she hides her fucking familiar in her shirt, and it's made so damn obvious through the whole manga. Seriously, do any of you know how to read? Or at least look at the pictures if you're not a fucking kid?

Supporter
this manga doesn't have the best writing, but I still like it a lot. thanks for the TL

@SwampPoTaTo this is one of the most low-key-sexist things ive read, shounen usually features a male mc bcz its geared towards teenage boys...

@LordGrid it wasn't supposed to be sexist I really didn't know the meaning of shounen until @johnpoop2529 told me what it meant i thought it meant male mc so ya im sorry for thinking that but it wasn't supposed to be sexist

edit: I also thought that shoujo meant that it would be a female mc the more you learn I guess

Fed-Kun's army
It's a fun series. Don't read this expecting heavy plot or hardcore drama. It's just a plain and simple fun story with fun characters.

What's up with the random translator notes in earlier chapters lmao? A heads up for anyone interested in doing translation work in the future: unless it's important to the story, pulling out etymology for a character's name is a waste of time. Don't do that. Also don't isolate random Japanese phrases and put them in romaji in a dialogue bubble

The entire point of a translation is to provide your reader with a proper reading experience. Throwing in random unnecessary garbage breaks the reading flow.

Users who are viewing this thread