That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - That Boy, The Strongest Yet Oblivious to the World (1)

Double-page supporter
feels like Kenja no Mago

Edit:
Wait... 30 years!?

Dex-chan lover
kenja no mago meets level 999 no muriboto
classic

Aggregator gang
*enters goddess.
You fought well my child. and there for i bless you.
i bless you with the power to Fk her with full force!!
No Holding Back!!!!

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@mrmm
ch 1.2 makes it seem more like kenja too

really old people not having sex for a long time makes sense, though I agree 30 years is very unusual, they probably had low sexual desire before too.

Group Leader
Young for only one night? Some thanks for saving the world. Goddess is a cheapskate.

Dex-chan lover
@mrmm @cgr they are battle maniacs. That can drive thoughts of sex out of your mind. especially if your sex drive is already low from being old.

Dex-chan lover
@Granitefish It is unusual that they were fit enough to fight but somehow had no sex drive. Old people don't just lose that completely. 30 years is a long time so unless they were climaxing during battle....

Ok nevermind i think i figured it out.

Dex-chan lover
But they're still geriatric on the inside, right?
vomit.gif

Also, the goddess would have to give granny her rejuvenation a liiiittle bit longer than one night. Hasn't the author ever heard of menopau-- ...Oh, right; shounen authors probably aren't the world's greatest experts on human reproduction.

Supporter
My thoughts were the same Harry & Clue! Though their techniques probably compensate for everything, and even though they outwardly appear old, they're probably the type to live into the hundreds.

Dex-chan lover
Well this is a good start.

I know the goddess told them to "do their best", but just one night does seem a bit...small? At least grant them a year of youth, but ideally, just restore their bodies permanently. I bet granny is strong enough to give birth and all that even in her elderly state, but the bigger issue is the kid.

I mean, what if their child ends up not wanting to pursue strength, or still can't measure up? Or what if they do become strong, but end up turning to evil and bringing the world to ruin even worse than hell outbreaks would?

They should at least have the opportunity to have 4 or 5 children to hedge their bets and stabilize the future generation.

Contributor
edit
nvm looks like the manga author is taking a different route.

Users who are viewing this thread