Completed [That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime - Tensura Short Stories] discussion

Group Leader
@BraveDude8
There's no Reddit link, you linked to the wiki twice : ]
Will try to give this a shake but it looks cursed (I guess it wouldn't be here otherwise)

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Asasa Fixed.

I'm in favour of keeping them separate unless they get collected into a volume.

Group Leader
I checked vol 21 and 22 just in case and they don't seem to have been compiled in there either.

The only other option besides leaving them in their own entry would (maybe?) be something like this:
  • moving them to the main title
  • tagging them "No Volume"
  • numbering them by looking up when they were released.
Like if they've been released between ch 90 and 91, number them 90.1 / 90.2 / 90.3?

This would definitely be cursed af, though at least people would have an idea of where these extras stand related to the main series (I checked them out and they're definitely spoilery).

I think we can/should keep it as is and just add some notes in the description re: where and when it was published / beware of spoilers

Last edited:
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
I'll keep them separate for now, and if anyone has a rough idea of what these spoil feel free to add it to the description.

Contributor
Like I said on Discord, the first one chronologically comes in around the end of Volume 8 since it relates to
the defeat of Charybdis

Users who are viewing this thread