The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 19 Ch. 159 - The Gothic Lolita Festival Girl

Aggregator gang
Is she supposed to be some kind of Scottish goth loli?
Well I have no idea, but I like goth lolitas so I’m for it.
So far we have quite a few lolis now…. Mesugaki when?

Dex-chan lover
iu

Dex-chan lover
A goth Loli that's part British but somehow speaks like Scottish or something? That's a strike zone on this Manga bravo author

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
What Dei means in her name, I know Matsuri means festival if I remember correctly so what does Dei means?
Maybe from "Teyandee"? From what I know of Japanese linguistics, the -dee is pronounced like "Day" or Dei.

Then again, I only just learned from the Mother's Basement Winter Trash that the infamous "it's not like I like you or anything" is quite literally "inda kara ne", so...

Dex-chan lover
Gothic Lolita!!!
I can already tell she won't be one of my faves, but Matsuri's parents sure are extravagant. Also, 27 now. 73 more still seems like an near-impossible goal on the lengths of works like Hajime no Ippo or One Piece, yet I hope to be able to enjoy the ride until it does...

Very disappointing for a new girl chapter. It was very tough to understand. I was trying to Google different phrases used but nothing came up so I just had to pretend I knew what was going on. The note at the end made me wonder why that either 1. wasn't at the beginning or 2. didn't have notes in the actual places where the phrases were so I had to go back and forth trying to figure out what the heck was going on.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
What Dei means in her name, I know Matsuri means festival if I remember correctly so what does Dei means?
It's in reference to her dialect's habit of turning various diphthongs (vowel combinations) into -ei. This has influenced general modern day Japanese in some aspects, and you might have seen it in words like sugee (from sugoi) and teetee (from toutoi).

Users who are viewing this thread