The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 159 - The Gothic Lolita Festival Girl

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry translators, but reading her accent is gonna get old quick and gives you guys a headache as well. Same case with Naddy, but she's only slightly less annoying.

Anyhoo, new girl! Oi mate, you got a lolicense for that loli?

Last edited:
Supporter
Does this girl use the same dialect as the bleedin muppet/bloomin tosser girls from naddy's american patrol?

Dex-chan lover
finally, a chapter with a new girlfriend. I’ve been waiting for this but now forgot how many GFs he has now lol

Dex-chan lover
creative liberties on the translation getting a bit too far imo. Already a bit sad we lost nanoda and nanojya in the past, but not really a big deal, but this? I can barely understand anything that's on the gothloli's speech bubbles ffs. If it's like that in the og (kinda doubt it) then alright, I'll just shut up, but if not, tone it down a bit please? Wanna be able to understand what the characters are saying

edit: read the tl note at the end (I usually stop reading chapters when I see a 'end' note on the page) and I get her speech is absurdly exaggerated, but still. Would it be possible to tone it down just a bit for the sake of comprehension? Or at least try a slightly different way of conveying it? If not, that's alright too
Weakling.

Dex-chan lover
I can't follow her accent with my english skill rn lmao

That aside tho, YES A GOTH LOLITA GF :win:

Users who are viewing this thread