The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 159 - The Gothic Lolita Festival Girl

Fed-Kun's army
unsurprisingly, this manga is going downhill with no sign of getting better. as more and more characters have been added, the art has become much more simple and just worse in general, and characters have been reduced to a single personality trait. they used to have some depth, but now they are one dimensional as hell. i genuinely dont even know if the manga will be readable by the time it gets to 100 girlfriends.

Dex-chan lover
I really liked this chapter and the new girlfriend, however I can definitely see her becoming tiresome quickly if her shtick is overused. Could definitely use a little toning down but otherwise I’m thrilled, the harem gets progressively more bizarre

Dex-chan lover
unsurprisingly, this manga is going downhill with no sign of getting better. as more and more characters have been added, the art has become much more simple and just worse in general, and characters have been reduced to a single personality trait. they used to have some depth, but now they are one dimensional as hell. i genuinely dont even know if the manga will be readable by the time it gets to 100 girlfriends.
Simply can’t comprehend peak.

Fed-Kun's army
So who had "Half-English girlfriend" on their bingo card again?

Also wonder what pun her name means

Dex-chan lover
So that was a great chapter. The thick English accent just plays into the absurdist nature of the manga, and works a lot better as a translation choice than whatever the hell the official translation did to Kusuri's speech. Can't wait for more of Dei.

That said, I am now legally obligated to demand the most Scottish GF possible.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah, the novelty was wearing off after 10th gf, but i'm still gonna follow this 'till the end, ''cause it's kinda feelgood -manga and i got nothing better to do :whistle:

Dex-chan lover
All hail Dei, the Queen.
Her ridiculous accent is absolutely glorious and barely comprehensible, requiring one to be a man of grand taste, like Rentarou is, to appreciate it.
I sincerely request it stays, as it is perfect

Users who are viewing this thread