The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 162 - The Ahren Channel's Secrets

would it be possible for a soulmate to watch the video and get the zing from looking at rentarou
no, it has to be unobstructed direct eye contact on both ends, like with Hahari, she was looking at him the whole time, but the zing only happened when he could see her too.

Dex-chan lover
10/10 I this was ungodly cute :glee:
Ahko is such a great gf and I absolutely love these 1 on 1 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Ahko's uber cute and all but that Jenga gag actually had me rofl'ing for a solid minute

every season's OP should just be the first season OP but sang by a different batch of girlfriends, and the authors know this

Dex-chan lover
Shit I think I'm a furry now!

Thanks everyone over at XuN for the translation, hope you all have a good year

Fed-Kun's army
I've been reading this since around the time of Hahari being introduced, and I have loved this series with every new chapter. I sincerely thank the translation team with what they do. Honestly, this manga was a huge part of my highschool days, and as a college student now I deadass don't know of a better manga to be reading. I appreciate everyone here and love all of you.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, ain't those lyrics from the anime op? also is season 2 confirmed? says there "Season2 Production decision!"
__hanazono_hakari_inda_karane_yoshimoto_shizuka_eiai_nano_hanazono_hahari_and_2_more_kimi_no_koto_ga_dai_dai_dai_dai_daisuki_na_100_nin_no_kanojo__sample-91513bfdff5efa2eaa317c9a56c9560f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
starting reading last week, caught up now, Ahko is my fav and has been since her intro but this chapter solidifies her as perpetual number one

bleh.

Also, was that meta commentary about anime watcher's reactions to the whole 100 gf polygamy thing?

maybe not that specifically, but anime does tend to expand the audience reach and that inevitably invites more criticism, so I imagine there's at least a little bit of meta-commentary on showing the world the thing you've created and having to deal with people who vocally don't like it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This ISNT On my bingo card wtf! An Ahko Chapter but the Kisses were so goddamn LEWD. Im acting up help

also nobody gonna mention this but this is kind of a first. not sure if I missed a chapter about it but Rentarou was being SELFISH for once. We've all been used to him following and basically worshipping his girlfriends but what about his OWN wants and interests? although its a small step here, its nice to see Rentarou saying what he wants and his GFs respecting that.

Group Leader
I thought Rentarou would have acted scared like when Shizuka was trying to scare Mei into opening her (rainbow) eyes. That would have been really funny

Dex-chan lover
Yeah Ahko is my favorite and while my wife isn't a gal at all, they totally share the super cuteness. :love:

Hope she continues to get chapters, her track record so far is pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread