The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 163 - Cloudy With a Chance of Headdress

Dex-chan lover
JZhKp.png
mama-mia-thats-a-spicy-meatball.gif

Dex-chan lover
This manga might have to start doing 25-30 pages in order to fit in all his current and future girlfriends. My curiosity peaks… Will it go to a monthly release later on in the series?

Dex-chan lover
we really are almost at the point in which there are just too few pages for all the girlfriends, wonder what they will do with chapters like these when we are at 40+
My theory is that there'll be at least one arc in a different setting, putting the previous girlfriends on hold temporarily. For example, Rentarou might travel to a different country or be sent by a truck to another world (where he'd encounter a goddess who'd be his first fantasy girlfriend, naturally).

Dex-chan lover
Who wore it better?
WWyLkF6Gif_e6fe623a-69d7-413c-abfa-c8718081035f_2048x2048.jpg

Thanks everyone at XuN especially Tuesday that works so hard on these translations!

Aggregator gang
This manga might have to start doing 25-30 pages in order to fit in all his current and future girlfriends. My curiosity peaks… Will it go to a monthly release later on in the series?
My current theory is that in some given moment the manga would become bi-weekly and we would see the school less frequently in favor of a shopping district, a park or a much larger location. Maybe Hahari is going to buy a Mall and everybody is going to become part-timers or hangout there.

Dex-chan lover
I too am curious to see how the author is going to handle even more girlfriend. Making the manga monthly with more pages or splitting the chapters into two or three weekly parts could work but would slow down the pace a lot. Maybe we'll simply get 5 or 10 girls per panel instead of 2 or 3. Or maybe author will give up on making everyone appear.

Group Leader
The easiest solution would probably be changing to a monthly release with twice or triple the page count
I doubt it. I think from this point onwards, they will start spreading them out more, still the same amount of pages and release, but spreaded out through multiple chapters. They already did that multiple times before. And of course previous tropes will make a return more often, since authors have used quite a lot of them so far.

Users who are viewing this thread