The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 165 - Rentarou's Family's Daily Life (Part Four)

Dex-chan lover
Virgin typical romcom manga:
Endless "Will They Won't They" tease with lots and lots of padding to prolong the series' run

Chad 100 Girlfriends:
"Yeah, there's just not enough page to give everyone screen time so we make four chapters of slice of life where nothing happens."

Dex-chan lover
I love these chapters.I wasn't too keen on Eira and Kiki because of their gimmicks at first but I find them pretty endearing now. I think a big problem now is that author turns the gimmicks to eleven on some character introductions. Just a minor grip I have with the series.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of stuff got localized so I'm kinda surprised they left otome game as is.

NIB

Fed-Kun's army
I think the authors are trolling a bit about the lingerie discussion between Hakari and Nano, I mean, what type of underwear they usually use anyway?
Kishika is getting bad influences from Hahari, lel.
Mei's modesty is on another level, but that's what I love about her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
IPhk1LZ.jpeg
jeqBJwl.jpeg
buKONoE.jpeg

Ptjks3o.jpeg

New hairstyles!! Very cute cute cuties lovelies love love cute love abababa

Aggregator gang
I really love this tinny glimpses in their lives, helping and supporting each other.

- Somebody, please tell me I’m not alone when seeing Kaho with cat ears, get the same vibes as Coconut from Nekopara?

- Someone call Ahko ASAP, cuz I need to see Shizuka going Full Gal.

Next week is sand, sun and… watermelons. Rikito-sensei and Nakamura-sensei truly weave miracles.

Dex-chan lover
Anybody got a close-up of Matsuri's tweet from the last page? It looks like the team full-on translated that too, but I can't make it out.

Fed-Kun's army
It's kind of odd seeing Nano and Hakari hanging out with no one else, I like it.
Usually the groupings have similar interests or quirks or whatever. But these two don't match at all especially in a "let's go hang out at the mall and shop" kind of situation, which honestly makes it more fun.
Kind of the same with Karane and Shizuka getting crepes. We need more odd matchups!

Thanks for the translation!

I think the authors are trolling a bit about the lingerie discussion between Hakari and Nano, I mean, what type of underwear they usually use anyway?
Kishika is getting bad influences from Hahari, lel.
Mei's modesty is on another level, but that's what I love about her.
might be wrong, but I think the only girls to ever have their underwears shown were:

Karane, during the first kiss fiasco.
Hahari, during Mimimi's kiss chapter.
Meme, during her first introduction
Mei, during Meme's training arc.
Mimimi, during Ahko's introduction chapter, fantasized by Meme.

Hakari and Iku? Both have shown their bare asses, but no underwears whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of odd seeing Nano and Hakari hanging out with no one else, I like it.
Usually the groupings have similar interests or quirks or whatever. But these two don't match at all especially in a "let's go hang out at the mall and shop" kind of situation, which honestly makes it more fun.
Kind of the same with Karane and Shizuka getting crepes. We need more odd matchups!

Thanks for the translation!
Nano and Hakari actually share the trait of being hidden perverts. Nano hides her perversion much better, but things like the "Oyakodon" line give it away.

Users who are viewing this thread