The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 19 Ch. 165 - Rentarou's Family's Daily Life (Part Four)

Dex-chan lover
Kusuri's father has style with the leather jacket the shirt his jeans and them shoes like he knows what's up

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 630 Rentarou builds a village somewhere in Latin American jungle, calls it Rentarotown but instead of kool aid it is wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
lovely chapter seeing the dynamics! dads fighting is fun as well!
also SEASON 2 CONFIRMED!

Dex-chan lover
On another note, I am really hoping for a crossover doujin where Rentarou zings with lady Chorizo from kanokari but decides it is not worth it, leaving her to meet whatever fate has in store for her. I bet people would accept it as the canon ending for the series, too, as the won't be a real one anyway.

The crossover doujin potential here is immense, our guy here can already fight a god, bet he can transcend franchises and go mop up other girls like Marin, Akari etc

Dex-chan lover
Family? A company CEO, a literally "Impossible Boyfriend", a Kendo artist, a Tsundere with the power to create a spirit bomb... etc.

THIS IS THE MAFIA

Contributor
On another note, I am really hoping for a crossover doujin where Rentarou zings with lady Chorizo from kanokari but decides it is not worth it, leaving her to meet whatever fate has in store for her. I bet people would accept it as the canon ending for the series, too, as the won't be a real one anyway.

The crossover doujin potential here is immense, our guy here can already fight a god, bet he can transcend franchises and go mop up other girls like Marin, Akari etc
Putting aside the fact that 100 GFs is Shueisha and Rent-a-GF is Kodansha… if Rentaro really zinged with Chizuru, he’d still make her happy, no matter how abrasive she is. Hell, he’s the type of guy who, if his GF was interested in another man, would include him in his polycule.

Hell, most of the side characters from 100GFs either become good later on or turn out to be not as dickish as they seem.

Dex-chan lover
Himeka really said:

6z9kbk.png

Dex-chan lover
Hakari: "If I suddenly dropped my whole pure & innocent lady character.."
Me: You didn't even last the 1st chapter of your introduction with that act so I'm also speechless.
Thanks for the chapter.
She is playing that character so well that I forgot she was playing it

Double-page supporter
any bets on the next gf/trope...?
Sleepyhead or sleep deprived engineer college student.
With Kusuri as a chemist, we need someone who built things or put devices together. The harem need more lab coats.

Dex-chan lover
He got a female VA in the anime, so some think he’ll turn out to be a girl in disguise and be another girlfriend.

Why do I feel like the Hanazonos would love that place
Not uncommon for male to get female VA in Japan. If anything it's very common just look at the big shot like Goku, Naruto or Luffy all of them have female VA

Users who are viewing this thread