The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 15 Ch. 126 - An Adult Date with Chiyo-chan

Dex-chan lover
Although for Rentarou it's a 2-3 year difference, so it's innocent and technically less illegal compared to other far older girls or Kusuri/Yaku that technically have like 8yo body. But who honestly cares, no need for morals in 100gf.
Yeah, I mean, there's Hahari, Naddy and Momoha too.
But aside from that, what're these morals you speak of? Can you eat them?

Double-page supporter
Nice date chapter for one of the girls, but still weirded out that in a earlier chapter it is mentioned they are cousins 😟

Double-page supporter
incest jokes aside, Chiyo looks super cute and mature in her everyday clothes
tbh the school uniform and braids make her look ilegal (yes, i know she technically is still)
Your the only person in this comment section who has mentioned incest, I thought I was the only one who remembered lol

Dex-chan lover
True love made Chiyo's eyes evolve from Pokemon 90's vertical eye style to the modern cutesy style.

Dex-chan lover
Chiyo should really let her hair down more often, figuratively and literally.
She's still one of my least fave girls in the series unfortunately. Imagine being the girl known for being a huge nagger. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Adult themepark huh.
That certainly turned out to be quite cute in the end.

name of the medicine is tummyachen’t lmao. thx TL
I swear XuN does such an outstanding job with their puns and translations, this manga wouldn't be half as funny without their work

Hakari you'd think would have known about that place and invited Rentaro herself. We need another chapter with her at this very place.
All for 18+ spin-offs with a time-skip after the series ends, yes, yes, hosted on the site with numbers

Dex-chan lover
I swear XuN does such an outstanding job with their puns and translations, this manga wouldn't be half as funny without their work
Yeah, the scanlation quality is outstanding. And there are tons of chapters which are anything but easy to translate.

Dex-chan lover
A lone Chiyo and Rentarou Chapter! Courtesy of her father trying to make her the main girl! Well it was a cute chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the dad is also partaking in the shipping wars and supports his daughter, great stuff. Also, what the hell, don't they check their IDs for adult theme parks?
The theme park in general looks "clean" on the outside, it's the actions of the visitors that make it "dirty" so in a way they don't really have to check ID... or just think of the theme park as something like Mizuryuu Kei Land or something xD

Double-page supporter
The theme park in general looks "clean" on the outside, it's the actions of the visitors that make it "dirty" so in a way they don't really have to check ID... or just think of the theme park as something like Mizuryuu Kei Land or something xD

I kinda assumed Japan actually has adult theme parks, given that they have literal penis festivals

Dex-chan lover
I kinda assumed Japan actually has adult theme parks, given that they have literal penis festivals
The difference should be the intent, an adult theme park can't really be seen as anything else other than "dirty" but the penis festival has the penis viewed in a not lewd way making it "safe".

Double-page supporter
an adult theme park
wow looks so nice and chiyo looks more mature in this chap
i can't even believe that it happens like 2 years since i met her and today she became an favorite one (well to be honest i love all like a fav one)

Users who are viewing this thread