The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 141 - The Cat That Wants to be Adopted

Double-page supporter
you know
we know a certain rich principal who can probaly help...
Hahari isn't the principal, she's the chairwoman, at least thats what I remember her being referenced as. Though that could be a translation choice?
The vice principal though is the crazy afro, glasses wearing, boob dangling goblin that always trying to kiss the school's boys. She hasn't shown up in awhile...

Dex-chan lover
he will want to get money for her, but eventually principal will care for her too!

Dex-chan lover
__len_tohno_shiki_and_len_tsukihime_drawn_by_hiroyuki__9e27953b4a185f15f72bca19b257b713.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I have soooo many things to talk about this ch

First of all HECK YEA SHORTSTACK CAT GIRL

2nd sorry but that bit about not wanting to work and the reason for it just...No. you have to suffer a bit in order to enjoy something thats how life is.

3rd wtf the progression is so fking fast not even 2 ch but just 1 ch to sum it up lol.

4th HECK YEA SHORTSTACK CAT GIRL

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter is just amazing. Hilarious and extremely real at the same time.

Group Leader
Honestly, this was pretty good. She seemed like a fetish fuel at first, but it turns out she was a young adult that couldn't stand the cold and uncaring environment of her work place and eventually had a mental breakdown, but when she found someone who understood her and gave her a reason to persevere, she decided to start anew in a manner that better fits her mental capabilities.

I was not expecting such a nuanced story from this manga, especially not in a single chapter.

Raw. Fire. Peak fiction. Zenith of the media. Highest of thoughts. Deepest of philosophies. Brightest of stars. Fluffiest of fox tails. Cutest of neko's
It's only going to be better from here

Dex-chan lover
Well, as she is literally me at the moment (except 1 different chromosome and her cat outfit),
oie-q-Xii-GCbr-Rqfm.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So ya quite the novel for any fans to read and will be a wild ride. We are already 25% done with the manga & if this is what girlfriend #25 is like, I hope girlfriend #50 will be just as wacky. Thanks for the translations.
Oh, so we on 25 right now? ngl I stopped counting a while ago lol

Users who are viewing this thread