The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Kakure-san

Dex-chan lover
I like author's meta-humor. Probably the main reason I keep reading this.

Dex-chan lover
"Such a fascinating use of physiology."
That was one heck of a game of hide n' go seek

"But her bangs?!"

Dman, she is good. Might be the most beautiful girl so far, and has a cute personality. Very high ranking waifu!

1. So glad for the Ch.! Thnx!
2. A shrinking violet who is so shy thwt she borders on being a ninja... Noice! I like it!
3. I'll post an updated heroine list after her arc concludes
4. Incidentally, there are 2 series that handle their inter-harem relationship dynamics similar to this series.

To clarify, this is a so called 'Type 8' which basically means... everyone is pretty much dating eachother with Rentarou in the center and with whom the whole harem just wouldn't work without him... Well, there is being 'strangled by the red string of fate' thing at play, but the series works pretty damn hard to develop their love evenly, even if the scenarios are absurd... which, honestly speaking, are the only ways these could work bc of the constant right levels of stress.
The 2 series I'm talking about are 'Invaders of the Rokujouma!?' And 'Nekopara'.
Like Rokujouma, 'fate' is at play and everyone genuinely loves Rentarou... and each 9ther--both as family, and as lovers. He's also both the center and the reason for why the heroines' lives legitimately improve. Exqmples include: Shizuka, Iku, Nano, Kusuri, Hahari... with special attention to Hahari.. bc, let's be real, she'd be in prison without Rentarou tempering her degenerate ways.
All the girls lives would def be less awesome without Rentarou. Period.
There's also mini harems within the main harem. Notable examples include Hakari x Karane x Rentarou, Mei x Hahari x Rentarou... and posibly Mimimi x Nano x Rentarou.
Like Nekopara, and partly bc many of these pairs already knew eachother before meeting Rentarou, but whose relationships only improved AFTER meeting Rentarou, you have sub pairs within the harem who like eachother as much as Rentarou. They're still secondary pairings though since they keep Rentarou on top.
Examples include Hakari x Karane, bc Rentarou. They're pretty much the dividual where all 3 shared all their firsts anyway...
Hahari x Mei via Mistress and Servant... and bc Hahari is a degenerate pervert while Mei is an extreme doormat.
You have Mimimi x Nano, but that's kinda one sided on Mimimi's part by virtue of their past. Nano doesn't care.
Nano x Shizuka is possible only bc Nano loves Shizuka's cuteness and Shizuka herself is.... super smol and cute little kitten. This case is less genuine attraction on Nano's part and more envy driven for all that is cute.
Shizuka x Kusuri hits both the mini moe faux loli pairs, and the Senpai x Kouhai fetish.
Iku x Karane has potential for the S&M play.

But, other than the first 2 examoles which have actual reasons, the rest are, at best, implied, and at worst, author being a total troll knowing full well that some readers are tasteless idiots who love that overhyped yuri shit.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing. This chapter is so shameless with wall breaking and references but didn't get annoying and weaboo like Hayate did.

Author is invincible.

Users who are viewing this thread