The amount of mangas listed in updates is random [Not a bug]

Dex-chan lover
Why isn't there a set amount of updated titles listed on each page in followed updates? :questionblob:

Page 1 = 1 manga listed.
Page 2 = 1 manga listed.
Page 3 = 11 mangas listed.
Page 4 = 4 mangas listed.

Why all the variation? Idon'tgetit....:thonk:

Power Uploader
I'm seriously confused as to your problem. There's a set number of chapters listed, which you can adjust in your user settings. Also, the plural of manga is manga.

Contributor
Also settings that control the number of items to show in the lists are not synced across devices which could result in things showing differently across your devices

Dex-chan lover
So... if Tomo has enough chapter updates to hog the whole list area in the HTML for the page when show more is clicked,
Tomo is the only manga listed on the page even while show less is active? :nyoron:

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
If every single chapter loaded in that batch is for Tomo-chan, which is entirely possible because they're all one page, it'll just show that single manga in the list and collapse the chapters by default.

Dex-chan lover
I never minded non-english update notifs before but may need to block Italian update notifs during the Tomo chapter dump.
it's in my Re-read list and taking up most of the list area in multiple pages of the update category now. :thonk:

Contributor
I never minded non-english update notifs before but may need to block Italian update notifs during the Tomo chapter dump.
it's in my Re-read list and taking up most of the list area in multiple pages of the update category now. :thonk:
There are language filters and you can remove titles from your update feed

Contributor
you can remove titles from your update feed?
image.png

Users who are viewing this thread