The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten - Ch. 14.4

Dex-chan lover
Page 6 got me thinking - how do you even put your shoes on when wearing clothing this restrictive? Is your partner actually supposed to serve you?

Yeah, don't listen to those wannabe influencers who claim you should avoid compliments to make sure your partner knows their place and don't get a too good opinion of themselves. Be kind, not toxic.
Real talk tho: negging in the most ridiculous, spite-filled concept. What hellish kind of family is it if its members don't even support each other?

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga. I read the novel too, I love that too. It's cute, fluffy, wholesome, I love it.

But this is the part I dislike the most. Very minor spoilers inside.

He literally changes his hairstyle, and a lot of people don't recognize him anymore.
I'm not joking. Also, he changes his hairstyle and all the girls go "OHHHHH"
Let's be honest, changing hairstyle does not turn an average guy into a supermodel, nor it should make it so people don't recognize you.
He literally walks into class much later on, and at first people say: "Who is that??? I've never seen that guy"

Kinda dumb tbh...

Last edited:
Supporter
Yaaaay! New chapter! Even though I saw it all in anime, reading it anew here feels like the first time! These two look so good together! I'm happy!
Thank you for your godly work as always!
You're very welcome!

Dex-chan lover
Page 6 got me thinking - how do you even put your shoes on when wearing clothing this restrictive? Is your partner actually supposed to serve you?
Well, to start with, the sash is tied on your back, so you can't even get it on by yourself in the first place. As for shoes or sandals, some you can just step in without using your hands, but it's also possible to bend your knees and reach down or behind you, depending on how you do it.

Users who are viewing this thread