The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - The Medium Ritual Master

Dex-chan lover
I fully understand that the guard is only doing his work, but still, he's so fucking dead for hitting my Catcat.

This girl is so badass, she's there passing out due to bloodloss and a beating and all she thinks about is "damn hoe shut up so i can sleep"

Dex-chan lover
it's one thing that he found out about it, but when Jinshi finds out what that guard did to her his head is 10000000% gone

Maomao was very brave yes and strangely enough she somehow managed to connect all of this all just in the nick of time to save Jinishi so bravo girl! Especially for enduring all of that hard-core abuse, was honestly not expecting any of that. ¬_¬ And, yes the guard is definitely dead for all those reason listed, but moving on!

Now is no one going to actually talk about the possible reason on why someone went through all of this trouble of background killing officials, arson setting, ceremony tool stealing, and having them being remade? That maybe said culprit was intentionally aiming for Jinshi's life all along and this was the easiest way to kill him and make it look like an accident? I mean, isn't it possible that someone knows of his "implied" real identity and wants him dead because of the threat he represents? :3

Double-page supporter
Doesnt matter what will happen next, what we have is:
1. The Guard hit Catcat
2. The Guard barred Catcat from going in even after the warning, and everyone heard that
3. The accident did happen

So either Jinshi, the old man, or even the emperor himself want someone's head rolling
and its the guard's head thats gonna roll

Dex-chan lover
@Alacran If the guard has any wits, he's already busy fleeing, probably to the Gobi desert or another godforsaken place.

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi like i said i wasnt talking about her motives , whether she provoked the guy or not.
Being a royal court guard who’s guarding a ceremony and hitting some defenseless maid in front of a bunch of guest is not okay.
You can make excuse for him whether he lost his cool due to the provoking or he likes beating low born people or what not....making a commotion during a ceremony being held in the royal palace,where the smallest of fuckups can get you fired/killed/secretly disposed of is his own fuck up.It isnt about who he did it to , its about where he did it.

Omg I don't remember this happening. I read the novel and I can't remember that this happened T_T

god damnit now we have to wait an entire month before we get to see that guard get fucked

Dex-chan lover
@euls I think someone mentioned something else that seemed unfamiliar from having read the novel. It isn't really unusual for differences to crop up. But this time does seem like a pretty big one if so.

Dex-chan lover
@stainx you literally aren't listening. I specifically said multiple times, that what the guard did is not okay. What I'm saying is the blame is not 100% the guards. In other words we can't sit here an act like this guard just randomly off and hits people. Maomao is part of the reason Maomao got hit. And this guard might not have hit someone who wasn't trying to get hit. We don't know, actually read my post this time.

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi i feel like you are the one who isnt reading my post and just argue using the same point over and over.
Let me repeat it again it isnt about who he did it to no matter what the reason is.
He is guarding a ceremony in the royal palace , he should know better not to cause a commotion in front of guests.
But he lost his cool and fuck it up instead of just ignore her comments and do his job normally thats on him.

Users who are viewing this thread