The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 7 Ch. 35.2 - Back to the Inner Palace (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I have been waiting for this. That is my absolute favorite scene from the LN.

Wish Jinshi had called him out on that. It was obvious it wasn't pure charity. Just ask him whether he'd think receiving payment in advance for a job would be demeaning.

Group Leader
@Bighomer @chuchuchoerry @thunderbuggs
If we look at the grander things, refusing Jinshi's money is the correct move.
1. Maomao is positive of the idea of marrying her sister to Rihaku, so the possibility is not 0.
2. Rihaku was extremely suspicious of Jinshi's readiness to give him as much as 20x his yearly salary.
3. By refusing the money, Rihaku won Jinshi's trust, which might just reward him in some way in the future.

Aggregator gang
I mean like, heyo his body super good,,,, but Jinshi misunderstanding just makes thing hilarious 😂 thanks for the translation!

bless this chapter omg so much but so good
pai rin our lewd bi goddess ^p^
mao mao ab to measure rihaku's dong and then being scruffed by jealous jinshi LMAO
being gao shun is eternal suffering skjdkljf
good stuff 😏

Dex-chan lover
What a good boi - and no matter his earlier appearances, he's able to think ahead and see potential pitfalls.

Dex-chan lover
I understand that finding out he isn't a eunuch is a huge revelation for her and would make her figure out a ton of conspiracies most likely but also: SWEET CHRIST LEARN THAT HE HAS A DICK SO YOU CAN FUCK IT ALREADY

Dex-chan lover
@Alacran Well she doesn’t seem to have much interest in the matter to begin with.

Maybe if he smeared poison on it she would be more interested. ^^’

@Rozzak because of her hands making a rectangle? It could also be use for framing a piece of art. She's assessing his qualities like he's a statue

Dex-chan lover
Hihaku is chiseled, the guy but some dedication on that body i will say and it seems he is really serious about Pairin, i wish luck for him.

But he really dodged a bullet here, he was an inch of knowing true hell.

And boy Pairin is a woman and a half, i didn't expect that she was the older of three and so capable, she being the sex-crazed on the other hand didn't surprise me.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter was even better than i could hope to imagine. we got a bi pai rin, maomao+rihaku interactions, rihaku being the GOODEST boy, and jihaku misunderstanding as always. absolutely amazing best chapter 10/10 (and thank you for the translation!)

Thanks for the chapter! Imagine being the hottest man on imperial grounds and you still gotta feel jealous cuz ur girl won't look at ur muscles lol

Users who are viewing this thread