The Beloved Daughter of a Crime Family Was Reincarnated as the Daughter of a Gangster in an Otome Game: Highest-Ranking Villain, That Doting Is Unnec…

Dex-chan lover
English is funny, isn't it? In my language, we have got a separate word for romantic companions who are not yet married or engaged, so there is no confusion there.
In my language "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" can be literally translated with the same meaning, but the word for "boy" and "girl" are not words you normally use while speaking, so there's no real confusion there. There's also a gender neutral word for living together in a relationship without being married.

Dex-chan lover
mamma miaaaa, francescsa mia cara has made a male friend. im sure her papa would be delighted to hear this

MD@Home
QUICK CORRECTION: On page 14 I had it so Francesca said "he'd already been using that skill on me," but in actuality he used his skill on her AFTER the commotion began. Mistranslated, my bad!!!!

The logic of her argument is the same either way; Francesca thinks he couldn't have caused the commotion because skills have a cooldown period, and so he couldn't have used it twice. Should be corrected now!

I understand the logic, but as Francesca has already used her power on Leonardo before, wouldn't he have unlocked the ability to cast his power twice in a row? It seems to me that she spoke a few chapters ago. But then, the more it goes on, the more the story seems to say that he's not the real mastermind of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, go ahead and spend all the time and trouble to pretend you don't know each other and then be close friend who walk to school together and eat together, perfectly normal.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, go ahead and spend all the time and trouble to pretend you don't know each other and then be close friend who walk to school together and eat together, perfectly normal.
So desperate for a friend, she forgot he's the resident problem student; befriending him will doom her of ever getting any normal friends, this stupid girl, the absolute buffoon, she played herself :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
she is a bit stupid, isn't she? (regarding the 'friend' situation)
Na; way back, long ago, in ages gone by (1990-1994), I would actually walk to and from school with multiple male and/or female friends.

I would even hang out after school with a single female, or two female friends; walk them home, chat with them, smoke underage cigarettes, play guitar, generally goof off... all the things she is suggesting.

I mean, I definitely wanted to get down and such, but... they were absolutely my friends, regardless of if I thought they might be pretty, have emotional connections, et cetera.

Friends actually did these things as intentional actions; since nobody had cell phones, we could only talk on a landlines (a phone connected to a physical WALL, if you can believe it!), so... we would hang out, just to be able to sling one-liners (no memes!) at each other!

It was a different time, to be sure.

Dex-chan lover
This girl, though... she's a fucking idiot.

Thinks and acts like a male MC, and doesn't pay even a second of attention to the fact that she is in a different fucking world.

Why doesn't she demand that they exchange Line ID while she's at it? Makes as much sense as all her other 20th-century-first-world-nation ideas on being friends.

Has she even been there for more than 3 days? Why would she suddenly decide that they're going to do this stuff if she's been living in this world for al ost 10 years?
Because she's a complete fucking idiot. That's the only reason why she would think this shit.

Bakayaro

Dex-chan lover
Hmm hey because she didnt complete the story' to the end (still locked) what if Leonardo actually the real/true male lead (hidden character) where u can go to his route when all route/story' complete? Interesting, and in the end of that story' game the wheels of fate and plot twist are thickens
Honestly, I've been thinking this since about the 5th or 6th chapter; that Leonardo is just the DLC/Hidden Capture Target, and that he revels in the false accusations to protect his fiance because the kingdom wants her dead/gone cos she's too powerful, and it proves his strength to defend her while giving him a powerful ally...
👀
Ahem.

... Or any other number of reasons for her family, her, and Leo to pursue those goals in the (unreleased) 6th and 7th chapters of the game.

But, yeah; I'm Team "Leo was Framed."

Dex-chan lover
Even as guessed he wasn't the main villain he's still a massive red flag as a ML.

Aggregator gang
Is that really how she’d react??? If that’s the case, why not just stay in crime? I thought she wanted some normal friends.

Users who are viewing this thread