The Blood Princess and the Knight

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda surprised, an actual pretty good chinese comic. most of the ones around here suck.

Wait, there will be yuri? It’s not like I hate it, It just... makes me uncomfortable

This ok for a Chinese manga, first the pacing feels rushed and to be honest I have no damn idea of whats going on. The action is good but to me thats the part i cant get past. Its just random fights and action.

Group Leader
@dicedmangoes Sadly, Grim recieved a suspension on the website due to linking the site here. I am unsure how that happened, but he has since removed the link and left it as text form in our group description to copy+paste into the URL bar

Fed-Kun's army
I do like the story. But I do wish we got more of Loli MC instead of regular MC. The Loli MC is a lot more fun to have on-screen and the personality is a lot better.

Its shit. The story is being forced so hard nothing make sense.In the intro he is the strongest or one of it and they showed that he still is, then suddenly hes porwered down for the sake of making situations happen. One moment he beat an extremely high rank enemy with his barehands and in the next he cant beat a student. Like wtf there was also no reason for him to equip his armor just to be recognized by that one girl. He shouldve beaten the enemy with ease but nope. The girl has to recognize him so its easy for the author. Fuck, this kind of shit is the worst. I dont know why people would rate this higher than 6.

Users who are viewing this thread