The Child Loved by God - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
> Owen Wilson, when i first read it, i just laugh. I thought im reading a comedy series.

> That Vivian, i think she was so close to MC because she likes to be rewarded with sweets. After all, she might discover a new type of sweets of he hangs around with MC and be his taster

Dex-chan lover
you know that war we just fought in with thousands of casualties and the attempted murder of a god? yea lets just forget about that, just sweep it under the rug because it's school arc time.

Ok, do any of you guys remember that one really old video game, I think it was for the NES or N64, where you had to take care of a talking fish with a human face?

The lion's face reminds of that.

Time to drop, I suppose.

The premise was decent, but it has been juggling too many different topics without getting anywhere specifically.

Same old tropes. God damn it Japan.

Those bullies came out of nowhere, the MC is a prince but is being bullied by a random student, for no reason at all.

Japan and their humility and lowkey tropes, geez, for a prince to bow to a random student that’s insulting him just because he is senpai and he doesn’t want to bother himself.

He could of avoided a lot of things if he properly introduced himself, but then we wouldn’t have these stupid tropes. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
@ThunderaMaou slight twist though, the "leader" of the bully posse didn't actually do anything and seemed awfully pleased when the bird beat up his followers. But other than that, yeah, I rolled my eyes when the trio showed up.

Dex-chan lover
So MC just casually dropped a bomb such as "studied martial arts in his previous life" kinda thought that would've been mentioned a lot earlier, but I guess there wasn't any suitable times.

As always, this manga is a complete mess, I doubt it was actually planned out before it was written, they're probably just coming up with stuff as they go

Aggregator gang
this man looks like he hasn't slept in several days in research. I know the feeling

MC gets bullied for not recognising some brat who once swung a metal stick better than a bunch of other brats. I wonder if the bullies will get beheaded for not recognising the king's grandson and bullying him? Obviously not, because that would make sense, which means it isn't allowed in this shitty manga that was written by a 10yo on acid.

Is it really so hard to at least attempt consistency and making sense? This thing is a mess. How the hell did it get published?

Users who are viewing this thread