The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - I Mixed It Around

Dex-chan lover
Which faction are you?

17lxlb.jpg

Double-page supporter
you're the only one in that faction .WRONG . she's a one man army !

Dex-chan lover
I like that they interact with little consequence. Too often these kinds of "I'm curious about them from afar" dealies have the interactions be all or nothing, but that's not how it works in real life.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be about the time for the MC to start to plan his first murder?

Double-page supporter
@PawPadKnight
How can you truly enjoy it if you stuff it in all at once, it will be gone in a flash!
Yup, totally agree with you. Beside to fill our stomach from hunger, food also for comfort therapy. That's why some food are called comfort food.

@ghostgamer1501
im also in the same faction as yamada
You fiend!

@Kaarme
Wouldn't it be about the time for the MC to start to plan his first murder?
Keeping sacred box clean & tidy first. Then murder.

Dex-chan lover
How can you truly enjoy it if you stuff it in all at once, it will be gone in a flash!
This is factually inaccurate (on a case by case basis). With that kind of food, it's entirely possible that it'll be stuck in your mouth for way too long because you can't properly move your mouth around its entire mass until it starts breaking down on its own in your saliva. Imagine sucking on a cupcake like it was hard candy. That's the real problem with this method. A fuckin' soggy mess, probably can't swallow it all at once even once you do get it nice and chewed up so you're just breaking it down into smaller parts in your mouth anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread