The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 140 - We're Bad People

Dex-chan lover
I would usually ramble on about how the author is blueballing us with these scenes we all know wont go anywhere explicit. But it was probably for the best this time considering Kyotarou still has that Mike Tyson tattoo on his face

Contributor
The biggest twist this chapter is that Ichikawa was trying to prevent Yamada from seeing the condom, but she was the one who saw it in the first place.

Thank god it didn't happen, 14 is indeed too young.
Yeah this was a decent compromise. They didn’t do it, but Ichikawa promised that when they’re older and have their ducks all in a row, one night he will make her the happiest woman in the world

Dex-chan lover
I like that Kyotaro let's Anna know he's overthinking things but while he kisses her. He let's her know that when he's ready they'll take that step. Also that he's aroused and Anna blushes when she figures it out and then blushes in the train thinking about doing "bad" things with Kyotaro.

Group Leader
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Dex-chan lover
because of how, overdeveloped lets say, anna is along with how risque a lot of the twitter extra content and the chapter opening illustrations are, i really like how the actual plot of the story is fairly chaste. both of these kids are super emotional, super in their own heads about everything, its really rewarding to read just two soulmates growing up together. i really could read a thousand chapters of this at this pace. really good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread