The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 140 - We're Bad People

Supporter
I like that Kyotaro let's Anna know he's overthinking things but while he kisses her. He let's her know that when he's ready they'll take that step. Also that he's aroused and Anna blushes when she figures it out and then blushes in the train thinking about doing "bad" things with Kyotaro.
It's not like it's the first time she's been made aware of his battle readiness... but it is the first time she's truly appreciated that it might be deployed. And, as she said some time ago in a different situation where he talked of getting closer to her physically, she's fine with that.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
How do you make these? Look awesome

Dex-chan lover
In before, the next time Kyo wants to kiss Anna he struggles again because theyre both facing the right way this time. Bonus if they have to contrive a a way to do another spiderman kiss because its becoming "their thing" lol.

Dex-chan lover
Well that transpired precisely as it should have, kudos to the author for handling it well! Still always weirds me out a bit how hard she's thirst-trapping Yamada tho. I remember recommending this manga to a few friends of mine and they all came back with the same response: "nice manga, but what the heck are these covers and extra art..."

edit: he->she, totally forgot the author was a woman

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well that transpired precisely as it should have, kudos to the author for handling it well! Still always weirds me out a bit how hard he's thirst-trapping Yamada tho. I remember recommending this manga to a few friends of mine and they all came back with the same response: "nice manga, but what the heck are these covers and extra art..."
She. Norio is a woman.

Double-page supporter
I hope they invert it--Kyotaru's cool with it, knows it's just her job, but she gets all bent out of shape about it.
Ichikawa tends to overthink a lot, so I don’t think he’ll completely be okay with it. But he always tends to put Yamada first (like during the school trip).

I definitely feel like Yamada wouldn’t want to do it though lol

Ichikawa tends to overthink a lot, so I don’t think he’ll completely be okay with it. But he always tends to put Yamada first (like during the school trip).

I definitely feel like Yamada wouldn’t want to do it though lol
guy should stop overthinking he isn't adult(and those doesn't go this this extent irl), he should act more of his age, he is god dam child. He should be more selfish.

Users who are viewing this thread