The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 11 Ch. 141 - I'm In Between

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad we're getting more Hanzawa. She's basically a different kind of Yamada lmao.
Also segg hype? 🥵

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love how Yamada has great situational awareness, probably from her parents helping with her career and Ichikawa's instructions. That she takes an adult solution and gets her boyfriend to be there shield. Really maturing as her relationship with Ichikawa grows. He's good for helping Yamada truly mature and she's good helping him be more comfortable socially.

Aggregator gang
Ahhh another nice chapter to fill my void lol Kyo is just there to be an obstacle if trouble arises 😂

Dex-chan lover
Ch 102 has her drop the book in the library as she tries to leave quickly, having spotted the two main protagonists being close with each other.
I forgor about that. :thumbsup:
I wonder if it's the same book, kinda different covers. But the title is the same 探海

"Perco" = a play on the Shibuya Parco department store. Which is a weird blend of mainstream retail and then a couple of floors that are geeky as hell -- it's where they have the big Nintendo store, the Radio Eva boutique, Capcom Store Tokyo, and the Shibuya Pokemon Center.
I love this floor! I went there a couple of times and it is always just amazing!

Dex-chan lover
Better safe than sorry, I guess
done.png
Yeah feels, and looks like those two guys were following them. Wouldn't be surprised actually.

Contributor
I welcome Anna and Yurine becoming closer friends. I actually like seeing these two get along well: Yurine is also a little like Anna: tall, pretty and kinda weird. Yurine's very interested in love, so I do hope she finds a good boy for herself too. I wonder if Kyou's elem school friend will show up again at some point but we barely know him

The moment I saw this was about Yamada dressed up and in Shibuya with a friend (Hanzawa) I knew a bunch of pickup guys were going to try something. Surprisingly they targeted Hanzawa (who's never really been downtown before) instead of the better dressed Yamada, but I'm just glad Yamada knew enough what to do before they could whisk her friend away. They're not just some damsel-in-distresses standing helplessly waiting to be saved by a guy like how this trope is often executed. They fled the unwanted encounter which is a sensible course of action instead of being rooted to the spot. But when they started getting followed, it was time to call in Kyou for boyfriend duty.

Battle underwear gear. We weren't shown Kyou's reaction but he handed it over without a fuss (being shown) or making a sound.
Yamada is gearing up for battle, my boy Kyou better be ready when that time comes, because it seems he's in for a heck of a night. :smug:

Fed-Kun's army
While trying to figure out Yamada through Kyo's very warped lense is fun in its own way, seeing her without the change caused by his presence is always welcome.
Very much underlines that while she's airheaded, she's vigilant for danger and is quick to put up defences (which is shown all the way in ch.1 when she gets stone-faced as soon as she catches Ichikawa's glance, or slightly later, when she purposefully plays dumb to avoid giving info to Paisen). It's just that she can't really control her guard, it's either on or off. With the context of her early growth spurt and modelling job, it's sad, but makes sense.

Supporter
The moment I saw this was about Yamada dressed up and in Shibuya with a friend (Hanzawa) I knew a bunch of pickup guys were going to try something. Surprisingly they targeted Hanzawa (who's never really been downtown before) instead of the better dressed Yamada, but I'm just glad Yamada knew enough what to do before they could whisk her friend away. They're not just some damsel-in-distresses standing helplessly waiting to be saved by a guy like how this trope is often executed. They fled the unwanted encounter which is a sensible course of action instead of being rooted to the spot. But when they started getting followed, it was time to call in Kyou for boyfriend duty.

Hanazawa having the appearance of a JK but dressed like a JS (not to mention having the awareness of one)... that's gonna attract the attention of a certain type.

That "you can't come" sure did go away fast, though.

Battle underwear gear. We weren't shown Kyou's reaction but he handed it over without a fuss (being shown) or making a sound.
Yamada is gearing up for battle, my boy Kyou better be ready when that time comes, because it seems he's in for a heck of a night. :smug:
I'm thinking he'll end up like poor Uzaki-chan.

Yamada is just way down bad for Kyoutaro, girl is a freak, poor lad is gonna get dried the f out. Yamada's pretty aware noticing those guys again and calling Kyou to be their guard just incase something happens, better safe than sorry.
Hanazawa looks more matured than Yamada but how they act and dress is completely different from how they look lol. Personally Im more into girls that dont wear brand types and a little silent type like Hanazawa.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta think her awareness of pick-up bros has less to do with Yamama and more to do with Kyou reading her the riot act after rescuing her from Momo's scummy BF the first time they went to Shibuya together. She hadn't seen too many attempts to pick her up earlier in the series (Moeko was particularly annoyed about the two of them being ignored). Attempts to get her into shady "modeling" work, sure, but not outright pickups.
Don't quote me on that, but IIRC in the early chapters (the one, where Kyo meets her in not-McDonalds?) Anna mentions how she gets hit on on regular basis... which makes her girl-friends annoyed.

Last edited:
Supporter
Don't quote me on that, but IIRC in the early chapters (the one, where Kyo meets her in not-McDonalds?) Anna mentions how she gets hit on on regular basis... which makes her girl-friends annoyed.
She says she doesn't get hit on as such, but she does get approached by scouts (more probably, though she's not aware of it, "scouts"). There is some stuff that's unreadable (and untranslatable), which the anime helpfully told us referred to being accosted once, but that turned out to be a distant relative.

Users who are viewing this thread