The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 11 Ch. 142 - I'm Full of Stray Thoughts

Dex-chan lover
Ichikawa remembering all the recent lewd moments is both a funny and relatable moment :kek:

Your brain for some reason just brings up any recent moment from your memory when you are in these situations

Dex-chan lover
Author needs to chill. 💀
Love to see Ichikawa doing his thing and making new friends. Anyways they’re too young for things more than a kiss. I love them a lot tho. They handle stuff really well despite having the opportunity to do it early. I would prefer it after marriage and stuff, but at least let the earliest be when they’re at the legal age.
Japan's population is declining due to *sshats like you, pretty sure you never touched a girl irl, well, it's okay ig.

Fed-Kun's army
I might be a minority here, but I'm not a huge fan of the "condom" chapters and this new arc. I just find it a bit weird and tasteless to put two 14-year olds in such sexualised situations / storylines. I started reading it because it seemed like a cute, innocent, awkward first love type of story, but it seems like the mangaka has other ideas. I guess I expected the story to be a bit more like "The fragrant flower blooms with dignity"
Just like Ichikawa needs his manual override to control his urges, Norio also needs to draw lewd things to satisfy her uncontrollable horniness.

You either learn to live with Norio's horniness, or you don't.

Dex-chan lover
it's a mystery to me how the culture got to this point where sex is considered more morally problematic than masturbation

it's literally "doing it right" vs "doing it wrong"

Dex-chan lover
Author needs to chill. 💀
Love to see Ichikawa doing his thing and making new friends. Anyways they’re too young for things more than a kiss. I love them a lot tho. They handle stuff really well despite having the opportunity to do it early. I would prefer it after marriage and stuff, but at least let the earliest be when they’re at the legal age.
oh no teens going through puberty are horny as fuck, crazy

Fed-Kun's army
I know...but masturbation is one thing, and even then Kyotaro felt a bit ashamed of those thoughts. It's obvious that the whole sex plot is going nowhere and if it happens, then it would cheapen the whole story...because they are obviously nowhere near ready.
As for the moral crysis, I was just voicing my concerns...I'm not like the RaG hating crowd who are in the comments every week to shit on it as soon a new chapter is translated. I just move on, no hard feelings.
Honestly, while I understand the prudish POV the reality is that younger people have romance nowadays and it’s common…

How it’s depicted is one thing, but I respect this work for actually having realism and delving into this stuff. It’s why imo this is easily the best modern day romance.

It isn’t being lewd for the sake of being lewd. It’s just wholesome interactions between confused angsty teens learning more about love and relationships.

For the people talking about sex after marriage and so on… the age at which people fool around and gain experience is getting younger and younger. That’s just reality. If anything, the people complaining don’t like how realistic this story is.

I think this is amazing and without peer right now for what it is.

Japan's population is declining due to *sshats like you, pretty sure you never touched a girl irl, well, it's okay ig.
lol, wtf? Japan's population is declining because there is no financial incentive to start a family...not because people aren't horny. That has to be the most braindead, teenager take I have read this year.

Aggregator gang
No, that's why hes thanking Kinoshita.
If he didn't jerk off he probably would have popped there
To be clear, that last frame is implying he went to the boy's toilet to jerk it? Am I reading that right?

Dex-chan lover
To be clear, that last frame is implying he went to the boy's toilet to jerk it? Am I reading that right?
Yes, but I'm not sure exactly when he did - was it before meeting Anna in the library so he had a bit more defense? Or after because her staring at his crotch left him feeling... awkward?

Yet again I must remind you all: TEENAGERS THEIR AGE ARE HORNY AF! and always have been. There's nothing wrong with them exploring together in their mutual loving relationship.
The wrong bit is the readers/viewers wanting to watch the actual deed(s).

Last edited:
And why is masturbation wrong? No religious reasons please
I actually recently learned that Masturbation being a religious taboo is a rather new development, and has its origins in the original idea of vegetarianism (the puritan cleanse your body of sin kind that was born in America in the 1800s).
Before then, no one really cared.

Supporter
I actually recently learned that Masturbation being a religious taboo is a rather new development, and has its origins in the original idea of vegetarianism (the puritan cleanse your body of sin kind that was born in America in the 1800s).
Before then, no one really cared.
Psuedo-neo-puritan Christians have lately tried to tie it to the biblical story of Onan; the masturbation part of that, though is entirely beside the point (and the actual point has become irrelevant in post-polygamous Judeo-Christian theology, anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread