The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 11 Ch. 143 - I'm Being Careless

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember if it was mentioned, but Norio posted that today (25/04) is Hanzawa's birthday. Guys, Chi won't know until Yamada's son is born. Someone will have to explain human reproduction to her.
Chi is a fine example of someone living in their own bubble. Unable to see the full scope of the world, and people around them.

Dex-chan lover
24a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Okay first of, Anna sure is picky with her signals. XD
I bet Kyou cringe at that kiss blow for being "I got it." xD

Second, I'm sure Anna would be happy if you give her your 'innocence' Kyou.

And finally, WHEN?! I can't imagine Moeko telling the entire class. So I'm guessing Bayashiko saw them or something the day before.

Dex-chan lover
She's actually keenly sensitive to the people around her -- with that one blind spot.
You sure about that. All indications point to her being oblivious to Yamada,and literal turns a blind eye to mc. She literally asks why he's there from time to time. Like hello. obviously shit going on between them, but she has never directly asked the best friend Yamada about it. Not to mention anyone else about. Especially while at the beach house. Like they were totally sus the whole time. Yeah sorry, but she is totally one of those oblivious people. Who can't see beyond their own bubble. I get it though. Ya want her to have known the whole time, but ignored it.

Supporter
You sure about that. All indications point to her being oblivious to Yamada,and literal turns a blind eye to mc. She literally asks why he's there from time to time. Like hello. obviously shit going on between them, but she has never directly asked the best friend Yamada about it. Not to mention anyone else about. Especially while at the beach house. Like they were totally sus the whole time. Yeah sorry, but she is totally one of those oblivious people. Who can't see beyond their own bubble. I get it though. Ya want her to have known the whole time, but ignored it.
Like i said, that one blind spot.

For extra bit of context: phones in Japan usually have forced on shutter sounds that you usually cannot turn off. I've heard reports that some newer phones will forcefully turn on the shutter sound when they detect they're in Japan even if they were bought elsewhere.
Oooo I tested this theory in Japan this year with an "American" Pixel 7. Shutter stayed silent btw.

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl i still think this was just panda trying to make kyo and yamada an offical couple, but she doesn't know that they are already dating. Remember she tried to make the offical couple celebration with them on the school trip, but it didn't work out, I don't think she forget, she just didn't attempt it again till now. And knowing her character, Im guessing she would have thought that the perfect gift to yamada would be to get kyo to confess to her and them be a couple, but she doesn't know that they already are one. Just a theory, knowing Norio-sensei, it could be anything.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

They may have escaped the mob girls during the field trip, but somehow they're not done yet.
Anyway, Ichikawa and Yamada is becoming sweeter than ever. Geez, I love this manga.

Wait, when did Panda found out about them? I don't remember that. I thought it was her and Chi the only ones who didn’t know.

Wait, when did Panda found out about them? I don't remember that. I thought it was her and Chi the only ones who didn’t know.
If she didn't sense there's something between the two of them, she wouldn't try to do a flash mob on them to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread