The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 11 Ch. 143 - I'm Being Careless

Dex-chan lover
Kyo: "You KNEW??"
Chii: "Well, Duh! She is my best friend after all. Why do you think I've been telling you about all I do to protect Anna? It was training - finally I have some help!"

Dex-chan lover
Just gotta say we stan an unbothered king. Like the kyo from before they were dating would absolutely have known about her TikTok and watched every upload, but now that he's together with her, he seems to have stopped like, buying all her magazines and such. He really doesn't have a possessive or jealous bone in his body it seems and I absolutely love that for them.
Yeah, I'm not so sure
Ichi has still been shown to be possesive about Yamada as late as when sideburns was praising her
This was fully outside of his chuuni and anti-social phase, but still before they started dating
It just hasn't come up in a while

Dex-chan lover
my boy ain't no bitch, secret signal kiss delivered!

lbTfDy7.png

Dex-chan lover
Lol Anna wants a kissing signal from Kyo.

Also i suppose that was indeed the school reaction to her video going viral. Still that should help with her modeling career and acting.

Can't believe the Ichi actualy was thinking about giving his virginity to Yamada. :ROFLMAO::korone:

And crazy Kankan finally got the two of them using the birthday party as a excuse? :worry:

Aggregator gang
The generation gap is really showing it hurts. Back then we just pass a note.
I remember Bakuman did that.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, I'm not so sure
Ichi has still been shown to be possesive about Yamada as late as when sideburns was praising her
This was fully outside of his chuuni and anti-social phase, but still before they started dating
It just hasn't come up in a while
Yup agreed. Yamada rarely interacts with other boys too so that's why we don't really see him get jealous often.

Dex-chan lover
she's right to feel guilty. the more attention she gets from the crowd, the harder it will be to stay content as a wife. someday he has to make her choose one for good, or else she just won't be able to respect him anymore

Users who are viewing this thread