The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - I'm Using LINE

Double-page supporter
He's not dense, it's just that he's well aware of his place: an unattractive guy which is considered creepy and dull by almost everyone. So instead of thinking she's into him he would just brush it off...
I've been there too, no matter how obvious a girl makes it, I would tell myself that she's not that into me and i'm just being delusional...
The only difference here is that I might be delusional after all, while its a fact that Yamada is fucking head over heels for him lol

Dex-chan lover
It's not being dense, it's the "they are just being nice, can't possibly be anything more than that" mentality that is very hard to ignore. Especially for someone who has never - from their perspective - received positive attention from opposite sex.

Dex-chan lover
Why, why do you remind us of Re:zero?? I'm already suffering bcs of the second season coronavirus reschedule to the summer instead of planned April premiere and now this... God damn I wanna see second season, bcs next arc is freaking amazing and it's been so long since season 1... 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread