The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - I'm Using LINE

Dex-chan lover
I remember how I got annoyed by Yamada in the first chapter.

It's amazing how the author managed to do a 180 with my opinions.

Dex-chan lover
I love how desperately she tries to get his line (probably the clearest sign she likes him); I love even more how he doesn’t get it at all. Though to be fair, there was no way he was going to get those “hints” when he isn’t that social (like at all); she really should have just straight up asked him from the start (which was shown to work). I love this series. It makes an okay amount of sense (obviously a socially awkward loner wouldn’t get social cues) and best of all I love how Yamada has recently come to seriously like him and (in recent chapters) is super obvious with it. I wonder how far she’ll have to go before he finally gets the message.

Dex-chan lover
@DirkHardpeck pretty sure his finally already did that (he did say he uses it with them). Wait that sounds weird. For him to have line virginity he’d have to have never used it and needed to download it.

Double-page supporter
@TNT261 Probably to the point of having to say "look, I like you and you obviously like me, so will you go out with me already?" before he realizes it.

Dex-chan lover
It's like the unmovable dense dork vs the unstoppable airhead object, even if he's not exactly all that dense, because he can see the signals but he's just not able to understand them correctly, that what it's perfect lol

Aggregator gang
Yeah I kind of figured that the friends don't view Ichikawa in a high regard with the boy crazy friend saying he's not on Yamada's level and calling him slime. Either Yamada's friends aren't aware of Yamada's feelings or they are deliberately trying to prevent Yamada and Ichikawa from getting closer.

Dex-chan lover
He realized that she wanted his Line contact and so he screamed. Yamada thought the scream was because she asked for the contact of the other guy. Am I right?

Dex-chan lover
I really don't blame Ichikawa for not getting what Yamada was trying to do. Looking on from the outside, it's obvious. But I'm sure I would act just like him if someone tried that with me. Maybe someone has, I dunno?

Dex-chan lover
@Kaduufrrj close, but it matters where she's looking. When Yamada asked Ichi for his LINE she directly faced him. When Yamada asks the other dude she's looking off to the side towards Ichikawa

@KazumaLee94 I don't think they're aware, personally. At least not to the full extent. The 'Hubbed' TL note is important here. Going off of him not being invited to the LINE group earlier and how often the Gyaru fried puts him down, Ichikawa is one of those people that's bullied because they're bullied.

They might notice Yamada wants to be friendly with him, but you wouldn't want your friend getting close to The Undesirables and become an undesirable themselves right?

Users who are viewing this thread