The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - I'm Using LINE

Dex-chan lover
She can just straight up ask him his line at the beginning right ?

Aggregator gang
@DirkHardpeck
That's what I thought. Now I'm curious what would happen when the friends do become aware of Yamada's feelings. They view Yamada almost like a queen while everyone aside from Yamada treats Ichikawa like the class reject.

Dex-chan lover
i really enjoyed that "this is my chance!" moment she had, and then all she wanted was to kill

Dex-chan lover
Ichikawa is a great character. Everytime he's been striken by jelousy, he's always aknowledged it as something he shouldn't act upon, like a healthy human being should. Even now, he spoke up because of sudden realization rather than jelousy.
I also like how he doesn't involve himself in Yamada's life unnecesarily. A lot of romcom MC's come off as total creeps most of the time, in my opinion, trying to solve everyone's problems, getting all up in people's lives and personal affairs (MC from bokutachi wa benkyou ga dekinai comes immediately to mind). While Ichikawa has been shown to do things for Yamada, it never involves trying to "figure her out", or resolve some deeply personal issue.

Dex-chan lover
@ DirkHardpeck Now I realized. She was looking at Ichikawa and used the same words, for Ichikawa to realize. Ichikawa you are not as smart as your almost namesake Ishikawa. (Ishikawa diagram).

Fed-Kun's army
Once again, that realization that you completely missed a subtle (or, in hindsight, not so subtle) social and/or romantic cue and wanting to fucking scream out loud when it hits you is the most accurate to IRL awkward teenage shit and the mangaka just can't stop getting it perfectly every time.

Gahd this is just pure bliss!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can’t bottle up this feelings anymore 😩😩😩❤️❤️❤️

the manga in this situation can be described like form:

in that momment he realized... HE F$%·$%

i really like a much.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see you finally crossed the finish line.

Yep, she's definitely getting more direct.

Dex-chan lover
Them getting jealous over one another is the absolute best. I hope the gyaru only becomes a wingwoman and not a love interest, because she'll lose to best girl, hands down.

Also his icon is Rem so it means he's a man of culture because of several reasons:
1) He picked the girl who is infinitely better to Emilia, who is clearly the inferior option of the two in terms of personality and cuteness
2) His icon is symbolic because he's losing his religion

(That song would actually be a great JoJo stand for him considering it parallels him falling in love and his unconventional tendencies)

Double-page supporter
oh man she peeked at ichikawa when she asked the other guy if he used line. oh man. oh man oh man. these two.

Contributor
Great chapter. God, these two. They’re doing their best. I really hope they get each other’s LINES though, I feel so bad for them.

Ichikawa’s profile picture is who?? He must also have been mad that Season 2 got delayed.

Dex-chan lover
I felt like he became even denser and the story went backward, but I was relieved when I read the end of the chapter.

I wonder how many manga are as good about the characters expressions communicating subtext as consistently as this one.

Users who are viewing this thread