The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - I'm Using LINE

We got a slime demon lord tho. I don't get what's wrong being slime.

Just messing with you of course its a joke.

Dex-chan lover
I actually have a better impression of moe-chan girl. the way she knows otaku culture is kind of surprising. She can be rude but she can relate with otaku-ness so kind of surprisingly open-minded huh.

other than that yeah, Yamada's trying so hard to get his Line. Pickup-pai would've been envious at this! also why did it end there!? what a cliffhanger!

Sadly Moe got Yamada's first Line boy friend and first Nickname calling with Ichikawa huh? Lol If only Yamada can get over the fact of hiding her honesty

Dex-chan lover
The way he has a hard time realizing what is going on is so realistic. It doesn't feel like a regular dense MC, but a legit dense person. Great writing
The great thing about ichikawa is he's really great when he's not dense. But so stupid when he's dense, feels really realistic like you've just said. I can't say I've read a manga that has an MC like him (granted I've read A LOT of romcoms but most of them are shitty and new so maybe I just didn't find a similar one)

Group Leader
The way he has a hard time realizing what is going on is so realistic. It doesn't feel like a regular dense MC, but a legit dense person. Great writing
Some people need to realize just because you read one of those happy-go-lucky manga doesn't give them the ability to know if someone likes them or not

Users who are viewing this thread