The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - I Attempted Contact

I kinda agree @Richman. I’m not against it but it’s kinda weird seeing these every after chapter instead of an extra chapter or so.

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget to rate the manga. The manga deserves a minimum score of 9.

Dex-chan lover
to all those people talking about "fanservice" remember she is a model, so treat it as her modeling

Remember guys, those artworks were always separated by Norio-sensei (for her Twitter or Pixiv), so yeah, the editor / compiler team did this on purpose lmao bless 'em.

Dex-chan lover
@ MangaRockRefugee I live in the third world. I am currently able to pay for health insurance, in the past not. In public health services you are treated immediately in cases of immediate risk of death (shot, stabbed, traffic accident, heart attack, cerebrovascular accident). You are treated if it is only a fever, but if it is only a fever you enter the hospital at 8 am and leave at 4 pm. Honestly the only good things about my country's public health system is the vaccination program and the transplant program, the largest public program in the world.

Dex-chan lover
No Ichikawa, you didn't screw up. You just hit goddamn bullseye.

Also, people who get ticklish in the ears are cute AF. Ichikawa, go for it yo.

Double-page supporter
@remiska I mean, it is fanservice , but I don’t see why it’s a problem. Pretty sure she’s not an underwear model. https://mangadex.org/chapter/553730/9

Fed-Kun's army
Japan healthcare system is heavily hospital based. They don't really have general practitioners.

That's why in manga/anime they always go to the hospital when they need to see a doctor

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@JKLnHYD WELL WHADDAYAKNOW XD, oh well, i guess i need to study epidemiology more.

Users who are viewing this thread