The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - I Attempted Contact

Dex-chan lover
Cinema Sins: Scene does not contain a lap dan-
Everyone else on the fucking planet: Shut the fuck up
I like how he starts counting Fibonacci numbers so he doesn't get embarrassed.
I'm an idiot who saw the first two numbers and assumed the rest. They're prime, not Fibonacci.

Also, she apparently likes belly rubs but don't touch her ears, throat, breasts, inner thighs, legs, butt, back or feet.

Either it means those are her turn-offs or those are her turn-ons. Take notes, Ichikawa.

He used CARELESS whisper @TNT261

Contributor
It's also not for embarrassment.

I don't know why anyone thinks it's embarrassment, he's pitched a tent in this series before.

Group Leader
@FredFriendly as an American I can confidently say, nobody goes to the hospital unless it’s extremely bad, you avoid hospitals like the plague, if things are only sort of bad you go to a local doctor, even then you try to avoid it if you can.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly

I remember I got sent to a hospital in my hometown when I was visiting on vacation. While I was laying one bed in a hallway because their ER was full their billing person came to me and asked if I wanted to pay up front or later. Upon seeing my indecision she told me it would be 45 dollars less to pay up front.

A long time later, back on the other side of the country I got a notice from a collections agency saying I owed them 45 dollars. I'm still mad about it honestly

Group Leader
@RoadMovieToBerlin
as an American I can confidently say, nobody goes to the hospital unless it’s extremely bad, you avoid hospitals like the plague, if things are only sort of bad you go to a local doctor, even then you try to avoid it if you can.

As an American I can confidently say that ER of my local hospital is constantly chock full of people who do not have a "local doctor" to go to because they do not have insurance and get their healthcare from the local hospital because it will not turn them away because they don't have insurance (not all American hospitals are like this).

Aggregator gang
man be out here counting primes as if they were a gay priest who loves a playboy vampire with a pet eagle.

Dex-chan lover
@ FredFriendly In Brazil there is the public health system, totally free, and the private system. Everyone has the right to use the public. The private system you have to have health insurance or be rich and pay cash. The private has no problem. Hospitals are not crowded, do medical appointment and exams in a short time. The public sector is horrible, hospitals are crowded, it takes time to do medical appointment and exams. The only good thing is the public transplant system. Cancer treatment is a lottery. If you live in a big city you will be treated, if you live in the countryside you will have to move to a big city.

As an American I can confidently agree that my fellow poor-ass uninsured Americans are dragging their diseased selves into the nearest public ER, because a public hospital legally can't throw them outside on the sidewalk to die. Note: This does not mean that the government will fully reimburse the hospital for saving the poor bastards' lives. The hospital makes up the shortfall in insurance payments from richer patients, which are never as much as the hospital wants, but always more than the insurance companies want to pay.

Meanwhile we slightly-more-fortunate Americans look at them and go "man, they must be in trouble. Nobody goes to the hospital if they can--*cough* *cough* oh, there's blood in that. Oh, shit."

The abysmal efficiency of the public sector and the staggering costs of the private sector, combined into a single idiot juggernaut. America! This concludes my diorama.

Dex-chan lover
I suspect (without much cause) that instead of whispering "the candy", the full connotation of Japanese grammar would carry out better if the bubble instead said "your sweet", because then she'd also have the possibility that he just breathlessly whispered a confession (you're sweet) into her ear (which makes her gaze when pushed against the wall even more pregnant), until she has to pick up her stuff and understands what he meant.
(And then she'd make ears off limits anyway, but maybe for more reasons.)

Dex-chan lover
@Richman it's not. Don't know why they put middle schollers in that kind of stuff. Would be more easier put in high school

Dex-chan lover
@Kaduufrrj when you said about third world country i thought in the possibility of being brazil, but now that i see your name, you are from UFRRJ?

Dex-chan lover
@draxdeveloper Você tem sorte. Tanto o INTO quanto a UFF são perto da Ponte. Tem um contador da Rural que mora em Niterói que trabalha em Seropédica.

Users who are viewing this thread