The Daughter of Evil and Miss Devil - Ch. 11 - She's Thinking About Her!

Dex-chan lover
Not only does she envision her but she thinks of her smiling and all her other facial expressions. Just getting to unknowingly "re-know" each other and still already having lasting impacts. They're getting closer to each other already, gently and naturally.

Dex-chan lover
Ada just casually giving Kaye the crystal ball is very fun, instantly disarms most of the negative assumptions Kaye still had left and then of course that entire scene is so childishly embarrassing it's cute (and I do mean this in a good way) it's like accidentally telling the entire class who your crush is, devastating lmao.

Also on another note can this teacher fuck off already, like I can get as a teacher being interested in a particularly promising student but he's like getting so much too close to flirting with a child here, I hate this guy he should explode.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was thinking the teacher was more interested in the demon king part, cause ya know red eyes and black hair is a cliche for demon blood or devil worshipers?
That would make sense, in the original timeline, he becomes the only person not acting disgusted by her and she doesn’t have memories to figure out he is using her
From what I remember there's a lot ahead of us before the gay begins :(
Sad, but that also means they this will be a long ride which means we get to see a lot of them which is nice.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure the crystal was working just fine. She was thinking of her friend and the crystal show her friend. She just doesn't know she's her friend

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

it was a good run ada, you'll get em next time tiger

Dex-chan lover
So is it's her thinking about this "new-to-her" girl... or her missing her friend back home...so it's showing her friend in the here and now because they're one in the same? Only she of course doesn't realize they are both there and won't for some time.

The author played, it was her but not her at the same time 🤦‍♀️The teacher is hella creepy, I'd never trust a man with an asymmetrical haircut and a wide-opened shirt.
Nah fr why is his shirt so open in a room full of children 😭. And from a conversation alone Kaye was what showed up in his crystal ball. I get its probs bc of his obsession with demons but still very weirdo and creepy behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread