The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Thanks for updating. It's been so long, I forgot everything. Time to reread.

If she's banished, doesn't that mean she could pursue a relationship with Addie(Adi?)? Cause I'm not sure she realizes it.

Group Leader
Isn't the perfect way to fall to "ruin" is you running away and marrying your servent? It's an embarrassment to your family, but you most likely will not be bothered and can live a nice, peaceful life.

Contributor
...Isn't it easier to just elope with your servant? That is almost as humiliating to the aristocracy. Like, hypothetically let's say that she isn't absolutely going to get together with Addie. Pretending to fall for him isn't exactly much of a leap from pretending to be a villainess. Hell, it would probably be more believable, and only the asshole aristocrats would really mock the family. The family gets humiliated, but not really, cause the pursuit of love is secretly admirable even by the most stodgy.

I doubt he is happy about having a route in the fandisk.

@Yabaibunni and @Ceiye You guys are right, that would be a lot easier and make more sense. But perhaps she doesn't want to drag him too deeply into the situation?

Thanks for the update!

Group Leader
@Yabaibunni
She probably doesn't want to drag him down with her (plus I don't think she knows he has feelings for her, especially now that she remembers that he's a bonus capture target for the heroine).

Eloping with a servant will only cause humiliation, it wouldn’t ruin her family and return authority to the royal family. Remember, the game heroine is secretly the princess of the kingdom and a dispute with her will require her family to compensate the royal family.

Dex-chan lover
If they really that powerful, she should aim to take over the country from a retarded royal family that allowed power to slip out of their hands, rather than back down and lick their feet later on.

Fed-Kun's army
An update after five months, I can't even remember what happened in the novel anymore

Ahhhh, I love this series so much 😍

Thank you to the scanlators for all your hard work <3

Dex-chan lover
@Istvan90623 weren't you reading?

There's three choices.
1: The Albert family accrues power and pulls off a coup. This ends with the toadying traitorous nobles betraying them and all of them dying to assassins.
2: The Albert family is pushed too high and the Royal Family accuses them of treason. This ends with the traitorous nobles disavowing them, and the whole family being executed.
3: The Albert Family has their daughter fuck up personally, humiliating them, damaging the family and only she gets sent off to a far away land.

The forces that are pushing them and the royal family into conflict are going to betray them as soon as they get what they want. Those forces can't be relied upon. Trying to do a coup still leads to death.

Group Leader
@NoSoup @sakuchu yeah, but is the route any less "humiliating" with the heroine? She isn't exactly a commoner apparently. Therefore, I don't see how our FL will be dragging him down with her, especially since he already seems attached and based on this chapter usage of "we", he seemingly is ready to follow her to the ends of the earth with her 'fall of ruin'. Marriage is simply a full completion of his devotion to her. I think the only thing truly holding them back is him not yet confessing his feeling for her.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, that strange chair is still strange in one panel lol

@Yabaibunni That was kind of my point. From her point of view, he doesn't care too much about her and is at her side due to his devotion to her father. He has a good standing as a servant within the Albert family and lives a comparatively good life. Asking him to elope with her would take that away from him and most likely lose him the respect of her father (which would be the most devastating aspect, considering his hero worship of him). She has no reason to believe he would go to such lengths for her, considering her obliviousness and him not confessing his feelings. Thus, she doesn't consider that option.
Of course, knowing what we do, it would be the best course of action for her. Alas, you can't blame the girl for choosing a different path.

Users who are viewing this thread