The Daughter of the Marquis, Who Was Executed Under False Accusation, Wants to Spend a Peaceful Life in the Land Protected by God - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, getting absolutely nuked by lightning, of course it's retribution LOL

Pls no prince as the main lead, his past (now non-existent future actions) aren't deserving of her!

Thank you for the translation!!! I really want to see everyone regretting their actions

Group Leader
I hope this isnt a "my my how indresding, this girl is different so I'm falling in luv with her" plot

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather her becoming a nun and living her life in a carefree manner with Lord FLuff by her side XDDD
It's interesting that the knight was also taken back in time; even more amazing is that he immediately told the prince of the future events...and that the prince believed him XD

Aggregator gang
he doesn't deserve her. to have an innocent girl he was engaged to killed and to not discover the truth, he doesn't deserve her. I don't care, I really hope that she never has to marry him.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate the fact that she is most likely ending up with that shitty prince, based on the usual trope.

Hope MC can live peacefully and the prince's guard will get some divine retribution.

Thanks for the chapter.

We all know how the story will go, of course she will end up with the irredeemably abhorrend prince. Would be nice to have more stories where history acutally changes.

Aggregator gang
No i hope Leon will be ML. What's the point of making Leon a hot guy/meow if not for him to be ML?

Dex-chan lover
Struck by lighting -_- so we dont see what happens to the kingdom in the future lol

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread