The Daughter of the Marquis, Who Was Executed Under False Accusation, Wants to Spend a Peaceful Life in the Land Protected by God

I never understood how people like a ruler of a nation or something like a CEO can be easily fooled by girls like that. Like... Bruh. You dealt with a lot of people in your life time. Surly it wouldn't have been the first time meeting people that pretend to be innocent crybaby victims. Eye roll. I hope this protagonist girl can live as peaceful of a life as she can

Oooh thank you so much, I'm really looking forward to reading more of this Haha, work hard !!

Has it already been dropped? It’s been a month but the second part hasn’t been uploaded yet like the front page of the chapter said?

Dex-chan lover
The story itself is interesting (as common as any isekai/reincarnation/rebirth villain noble lady is) but the story telling is bad.

Dex-chan lover
Is very fast paced, make me think of a manhua that is trying to get some stuff out of the way quickly to get to the story core sooner.
And I like that, after all most of this stories have the same start.

🥺lets hope prince is not the ML ,I am fed up with MC ending up with pre time tavel fiance/husband.
🤪 I take pleasure in the destruction of Two faced heroine san .
Thank you for updating! ❤️❤️❤️

Meh, the pacing is all over the place and I really hope the ML isn't the prince.

story's not bad ! her fear and hatred seem very realistically portrayed, while staying optimistic. i just hope she doesn't end up with the prince-- even if its not the same prince who betrayed her (because hes still a child n didnt do it yet), it was still the prince who hurt her and refused to believe her when she needed him.... that shit Sucks man. If the prince turns out to be the ML, that would just feel bad... I'd drop it so fast.

It seems to be implied thats the direction it's going.... but I hope its not............

Some of the people saying the MC not with prince.. but i know that the prince is not the one wrong here..

esp

@afazzdex He was smiling in that flashback before Rio's family was killed. I wouldn't give him too much sympathy.

Users who are viewing this thread