The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way

We need to settle what the best translation is at this point. I know it's mine, but still, this is ridiculous now! :pacman:

Why are there 4 damned translations??
+1
If i have read the chapter, why would i like to read it again with new translation? I don't know why they don't understand this. Bring me H doujinshi, then they can make me read that even 10 times.

+1
If i have read the chapter, why would i like to read it again with new translation? I don't know why they don't understand this. Bring me H doujinshi, then they can make me read that even 10 times.
Hey, maybe you actually want to know what's going on for once!

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I kinda want to see a Tsundere-chan type competition to see who can make the most outlandish translation of what should have been a completely regretforgettable short-form comic.

April Fools is not that far off y'all :pepela:

Frankly, the amount of people in this thread that seem to think that rape is only rape if an explicit 'no' is said (meaning coercion likely isn't rape in their eyes), or that feeling sexual pleasure makes it not rape is... horrific in its own way.

As a rape victim myself, I can attest that feeling an involuntary sexual response isn't abnormal in a situation where the victim doesn't genuinely feel for their life, it's an aspect of body betrayal and from memory, it's generally a psychological response in an attempt to cope. The idea that having those responses thus makes it 'not rape' is a factor in why a lot of rapes don't get reported (among a plethora of other factors).

The FMC was raped, she was coerced while intoxicated. She stayed at the party because she's incredibly susceptible to peer pressure, as many teenagers are. It's even explicitly stated in 'chapter' four that she's 'weak to pressure', especially after being lured to the get-together under false pretenses. She was raped.

Last edited:
Mod Edit: Rule 1: Personal Attack
Frankly, the amount of people in this thread that seem to think that rape is only rape if an explicit 'no' is said (meaning coercion likely isn't rape in their eyes), or that feeling sexual pleasure makes it not rape is... horrific in its own way.

As a rape victim myself, I can attest that feeling an involuntary sexual response isn't abnormal in a situation where the victim doesn't genuinely feel for their life, it's an aspect of body betrayal and from memory, it's generally a psychological response in an attempt to cope. The idea that having those responses thus makes it 'not rape' is a factor in why a lot of rapes don't get reported (among a plethora of other factors).

The FMC was raped, she was coerced while intoxicated. She stayed at the party because she's incredibly susceptible to peer pressure, as many teenagers are. It's even explicitly stated in 'chapter' four that she's 'weak to pressure', especially after being lured to the get-together under false pretenses. She was raped.
It's nice to hear from someone with personal experience. Tell me: Did you enthusiastically beg for more halfway through? Maybe take a little extra time to enjoy the moment despite your abuser telling you to hurry things along? The questions are, of course, rhetorical. If you were raped, then you definitely didn't do any of the above. Guess what she did.

Dex-chan lover
Bullshit victim shaming
[takes a deep breath, deletes longer angry screed]
Dude, you may be a proudly unrepentant asshole, but just...no.

I shouldn't even need to preface my comment with "As someone who worked with sexual assault survivors..." because goddamn, just being a fucking human being should tell you maybe just maybe try not hitting that post button for a couple of goddamn minutes and think about if what you're about to say is actually worth saying.

You may be a good-to-great translator, but from this point out you're on my block list. No real loss to the discourse there, I suppose.

I shouldn't even need to preface my comment with "As someone who worked with sexual assault survivors..." because goddamn, just being a fucking human being should tell you maybe just maybe try not hitting that post button for a couple of goddamn minutes and think about if what you're about to say is actually worth saying.

You may be a good-to-great translator, but from this point out you're on my block list. No real loss to the discourse there, I suppose.
Your offense is not a factor in this discussion. And if you feel I need to agree with you on topics for you to read my personal uploads, then I'm sorry you'll be missing out on any future projects. On the bright side, you'll still be seeing the ones I release as part of my group, so rejoice!

Fed-Kun's army
I genuinely don't understand what the title is supposed to mean.

Understand...that she's loved? Maybe I'm missing something but this seems relatively calm except for those first two questionable chapters.

I genuinely don't understand what the title is supposed to mean.

Understand...that she's loved? Maybe I'm missing something but this seems relatively calm except for those first two questionable chapters.
The original work involved the brother sexually correcting her in her sleep. He meant for her to "understand" the true pleasures of sex. This is a failed attempt at re-working that into a wholesome story. The title is basically just a holdover, at this point.

Dex-chan lover

The bitch in this story was not raped, and no amount of hysterics from you and your friends is going to change that.

Dex-chan lover
This is just my opinion, but she is clearly not raped, well at least if you only read the first 2 pages of her drink then black out, to her arrived at home, the problem is the last few pages that locked in paywall which she clearly doing it on her own. And the 4th chapter also a proof that she's there to spend the night at first. Now why we must fight with ourselves for this... Idk, confusing? Bad writing?, Let's just enjoy the drawing, it's much better than actually read the story ( aka turn off brain )

Dex-chan lover
The bitch in this story was not raped, and no amount of hysterics from you and your friends is going to change that.
checks notes hmm, I don't actually recall stating any position on that, actually. I have my own opinion on the matter and I choose to keep that to myself to avoid, as you so eloquently state, "hysterics." But disinterested bystanders should still call out bad behavior, yeah?

Thus, I draw the line at intentionally choosing the worst way to respond to a rape victim. And make no mistake--the structure and tone of Mr. Velomobile's comment cannot be reasonably construed as anything but a deliberate, personal attack on the original poster.

So if you want to make yourself feel good by defending actual victim-blaming...kudos to publicly declaring your sociopathy, I suppose, since I'm not expecting any actual minds or hearts to be swayed by any of this argument.

Dex-chan lover
checks notes hmm, I don't actually recall stating any position on that, actually. I have my own opinion on the matter and I choose to keep that to myself to avoid, as you so eloquently state, "hysterics." But disinterested bystanders should still call out bad behavior, yeah?

Thus, I draw the line at intentionally choosing the worst way to respond to a rape victim. And make no mistake--the structure and tone of Mr. Velomobile's comment cannot be reasonably construed as anything but a deliberate, personal attack on the original poster.

So if you want to make yourself feel good by defending actual victim-blaming...kudos to publicly declaring your sociopathy, I suppose, since I'm not expecting any actual minds or hearts to be swayed by any of this argument.
The only thing she is a victim of is her own bad choices, and I will definitely victim blame her for that.

Double-page supporter
I'm more confused, than anything.

Chapter 2 (of what's outside the Fanbox) is weird in its own right-- people put her up to getting drunk, and then she somehow manages to get home while completely wasted, and then her brother actually helps her by giving her water.

Like, bottled water.

Are people getting mad that there wasn't [correction]? If they're mad for whatever reason, how are they "below a 6 and still dropping" mad? Two-page-chapter Twitter comics of this caliber usually hover around the default rating.

Perhaps the implication was that she was gangraped... even though she doesn't look much different than when she left. Regardless, that's not here, so what are the raters rating?

Maybe the masses are finally getting fed up with fanbox bait...
I think people are just mad because chapter one, regardless of whether or not it was a joke, was a fucking horrible start. It looked like the absolute most degenerate shit ever.

Dex-chan lover
The FMC was raped, she was coerced while intoxicated. She stayed at the party because she's incredibly susceptible to peer pressure, as many teenagers are.
She's an adult. She's older than the ML. How would she be at a mixer with alcohol without being at least 21?

I think people are just mad because chapter one, regardless of whether or not it was a joke, was a fucking horrible start. It looked like the absolute most degenerate shit ever.
Huh? Joke? She called MC a virgin and a creep. I'm confused by this.
She's an adult. She's older than the ML. How would she be at a mixer with alcohol without being at least 21?
It's my experience that when someone says "I was raped", or something along those lines, all rational discussion is out the window. You'll have a harder time getting answers out of her than I do getting you to tell me what your first language is.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Joke? She called MC a virgin and a creep. I'm confused by this.
I think he's referring to the existence of the first chapter itself. I suspect the "first chapter" he's thinking about is the Fanbox extra (or the removed Fanbox extra), though, because there's nothing particularly obscene about the actual chapter 1.

It's my experience that when someone says "I was raped", or something along those lines, all rational discussion is out the window.
I think the poster is just genuinely unaware of the age of the heroine or the particulars of the Fanbox extra. If only in my experience, there was initially an extreme lack of clarity about what was going on in regards to both the manga and the reactions to it.

Users who are viewing this thread