The Days After the Hero’s Return - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Strategic Meeting with The Hero

Dex-chan lover
wait is 17 the actual ending?
It has 25 chapters, friendo; I'm very much hoping for a continuance, but it would have to be labeled with something stronger than "suggestive" if it ever went further... (You can only have so much bread if it's a ham sandwich)

I've read it, and it's good; worth waiting for updates.

(So... Biamam...?)

Dex-chan lover
It has 25 chapters, friendo; I'm very much hoping for a continuance, but it would have to be labeled with something stronger than "suggestive" if it ever went further... (You can only have so much bread if it's a ham sandwich)

(So... Biamam...?)
yeah i read it too, sad that it isn't here

VLM

Aggregator gang
Okay so for anyone who might see this, you can just find the English chapters on another site. Maybe this one was dropped because there was an official English translation and the group didn't want to step on the official publisher's toes. But yea just look up the manga name with english translation and you can find the official.

Fed-Kun's army

(So... Biamam...?)
It got axed I'm guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread