The Diary of a Middle-Aged Teacher's Carefree Life in Another World - Ch. 18 - Ossan proceeds towards his house's construction site

Fed-Kun's army
Nagri is completely in the right, he who touches my food, Dies

Dex-chan lover
Didnt i read this days or even a week ago?was probably with some dumb long delay i guess

Dex-chan lover
"Let's hope for the best"
I can't possibly see that going badly, lol.

And the twin wives need to be taught not to poke the dragon. He could easily nuke their entire land, lol.

Dex-chan lover
why is he talking about having a storefront built? i thought he wanted a small farm...
also why is the lord/father talking to MC while turned away from him? some weird power move?

Dex-chan lover
Ok I srsly need to know. What exactly does a proofreader do? Do they just get to read the chapter before anyone else? Is that what the job is?

Dex-chan lover
@ilikeanime people who work at something tend to miss some mistakes because they've become too familiar with what they're working on, so another person who can see it from a new outlook (the proofreader) will be able to see the mistakes they missed initially. Well, basically what we're doing as a common reader when pointing out mistakes on a chapter release, to make sure everything is perfect, no spelling mistakes, no awkward grammar, no misplaced text, correct text size, etc.

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't reuploaded. You probably read it on their site since it was on a timed release for here.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
There once was
I'm still heartbroken the guy is no longer around

this really cheap but delicious chicken pie. The guy had so many customers he only made a fixed amount of pie and you had to order in advance. My school once gave everyone "the chance" to order said pie. When it the fixed amount was delivered, those that failed to buy the pie was literally begging to pay those that did 10x the price. (With the latter trying to escape with their loot)

So yes, I totally support Nagri in beating up his thieving friend.

Users who are viewing this thread