The Diary of a Middle-Aged Teacher's Carefree Life in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

you can tell the translator was not a native english speaker and that they didnt have anyone to proofread it

dude, she saved you from death, why so mad. well most jap MC are hypocrite but at least he is better than most chn MC who was so overconfidence but still win anyway, ah and that doesn't mean I hate chn manhwa 'kay

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh. I like this one. Rather than a selfish summoning or arbitrary truck-kun subjugation quest, they killed a real evil demon king and were killed in the crossfire, so the goddess compensated him. Them? There might be more, which is also exciting.

I also appreciate him starting out avoiding bloodshed, simply because as a modern human, he wants to cherish life. A responsible adult.

Why the fuck he is so mad at the goddes for giving him a second chance, it's not like it's her fault at all. Hypothetically, even If there really is a God, I doubt he/she will give a shit about one casualty and even more than that,he will never make up for it.He got angry for treating their lives like an object? LOL, wth! When the heck the goddess did that. How the fk there is a lot of shitty isekai manga able to published this day, is Japan starting to loose good writer? . But it's still the first chapter I hope the author will still grow to write a better story..

Fed-Kun's army
@Kon007 She basically forced them to kill the evil god without doing anything herself, and then, as a god, let his friends kill themselves. Yeah, she's a super bitch who doesn't care about human lives. I would be pissed off at her too, for not doing her fucking job.

So yes, who wouldn't get mad at a fucking god, who doesn't do their fucking job, and makes humans do it in a fucking game, only to have the god kill all your best friends while the goddess fucks off to, NOT DO HER FUCKING JOB.

So, out of all the premises, yes, most people would get mad at a god for not doing their fucking job, and protecting the world from evil gods, and making humans do it.

Dex-chan lover
Goddess gives useless fark his ideal fantasy life when he dies. But instead of being happy that he continues to live, and in the world of dreams with superpowers, he wants to punch her.
Too stupid for words, is he twelve years old? You have to be a moron to accept that premise.
Dropped.

Aggregator gang
Wait...Dream Works made this game? o_O
dreamworks_animation_logo670.jpg

Is this a RL leak??? O.O

Users who are viewing this thread