The Dreaming Boy Is a Realist - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I think there's no harm in multiple TL working on the same series. A group should work on whatever series they like or are passionate about (that's the most important thing). In either case, thanks for the good job you've done scanlating this series up to this point. Hope you find another series that interests you.

Group Leader
Kuroh got us like:
Carefully He's a Hero | Know Your Meme

History of Trunks: Future Gohan's Death on Make a GIF

ty for all the work until now! Always cross compared both versions to grasp a boarder understanding. Yours is very good :)

Dex-chan lover
... for real? welp, thanks for the translation, your translation was easier to understand
Why don't you two just work together ?
I find your translation is easier to understand
Same, I think your version of this chapter was easier to understand and easier to read. Feels like the quality of the translation is better, and the text is cleaner and easier to read.

Also, the other one has the page with the soccer seniors talking to Natsukawa in a weird place. I think the page order you've got is the correct one.

Dex-chan lover
Agni scans posting ago and leaving last page with a cryptic page and kuroh TL announcing their retirement today this is PEAK CINEMA

Dex-chan lover
dang I much preferred these tls. I hope you still keep it up whenever you can bro.

Also sajou actually did it he moved out of the friend zone lmao by just backing off a little lmao.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Actually I'd love it if you could translate chapter 15 so that I can read it without having an aneurysm. Since Agni Scans never redid it.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the hard work, onore natsukawa 💢 💢
wtf i'm still reading this manga

Contributor
Yeah, bitches and bastard ditched and hung her out to dry that time. So they at least have something left in them to apologize, and Takaaki even pointed her in the way of his love rival at that football schtick he tried to show off to her. I'd have loved it if Aika realized it was Wataru who told him off though.

So Aika's making all these other realizations, she seems to be learning some lessons, and is massively feeling guilty... but the million dollar question: is she going to put all these lessons learned into real words and action? Like, y'know, proper communication about her feelings... I don't quite like how it seems it's Wataru again taking action. Aika, please.

Thank you for your work translating this.

Users who are viewing this thread