The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I like this Protag's style! Put em all in their place!

That's it girl, go on a slapping scree for those who wronged you. 😎

Also, I want more of this story.

Slap that bitch! Fire her! She needs to be put in her place!

Can't wait for more updates!

The girl’s personality (avoiding things because she’s embarrassed, unable to speak up) is common in anxiety or avoidant personality disorders. They get misunderstood for being cold or difficult, but really they’re just overthinking too much :(

Yassss Slap that bitch harder! Looking forward to reading next chapter on how MC shocks people with her 'changed personality'

Dex-chan lover
I have this horrible horrible feeling that the duke is banging this maid. You can't parade or publicly shame the missus in dirty clothes without that reflecting poorly on the husband. While the duchess has already done some of the work herself with her anxiety, to take it a step further like this is dangerous. So to do so brazenly and confidently feels to me like she has backing from her employer to do so, the kind that comes either from sadism or intimate relations.

That said, that slap is SATISFYING and I want more.

@Minxxerias true. her constant anxiety caused her to unable to think clearly unless she's in a calm manner. As someone with that personality i feel her real bad. Constantly trying to please or avoid others to the point of destroying self.

Users who are viewing this thread