The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
@bluedice I don't think that the Duke was intentionally malicious about the deed, and it probably was a "let's get it over with" thing for him. At best though, considering the lack of a child running around, it was just another thing for old Chloe to "fail" at.

Dex-chan lover
I mean...yeah. I could that conversation maybe happening between good friends, but certainly not with those ladies who are only looking for gossip and possibly dirt on Chloe.

The Duke is quite taken with her, it seems, and their dance was precious. I bet their first time was quite awkward, considering both their personalities.

Zm

Well dang I forgot about that. I legit thought it never would have happened. Very odd

Double-page supporter
I mean, they are married. Why are people shocked that a married couple had sex? Current Chloe hasn't done it yet so that's the part they have to work towards and old Chloe was probably in such a bad state that the Duke didn't even bother after the first time. Remember he didn't care about her for romantic reasons, he was just fulfilling his obligations. Of course now might be a bit different since her personality changed. Plus they don't have an heir yet so new Chloe gonna have to get use to that fact eventually.

@pbrgh
Having sex once or twice doesn’t auto mean you’re going to get pregnant. That’d be really cute if they had a little one running around though, especially with their budding relationship~ 😍

Contributor
These trash women probably asked her about her sex life because they thought she was still the old Chloe, just accepting everything and never getting angry.

Too bad for them, they probably lost a Huge connection.

Dex-chan lover
@Damoc I'm glad I'm not the only one who feel like that 😅
It's like only important women got moe-ish look while all other mob character looks like a dude cross dressing lol.

About their married night, it was probably only once after the wedding. That would explain they still not have any child after 13 month. I think original chloe becomes more timid after that.
Now question is, when are they gonna try again? 😄

Double-page supporter
Okay wow what a tease I want moooaaarrrr, I can’t wait for more progresssss 😆💕💕💕

Dex-chan lover
start of the chapter "shall we dance" end of chapter "hows his dick"

omg what a turnaround, what an awkward memory for her to have

I'm sorry but yikes. If you didn't like your wife, you don't spend the night with her. If you do, you please her enough. It's terrible if you force yourself to sleep with her and don't even take care of her needs.

@Tensaitkuroneko you have to take into the account that times where different during nobles era. Giving her husband an heir was a woman duty and marriage were rather loveless plus husbands were often much older than wives, like husband was 40 and a girl 14... Soooo

Users who are viewing this thread