The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 27

Aggregator gang
Eyooo 100th comment hahahaha joke aside, most of them are older women! I guess when you lived long enough in the noble society, live gets so boring that you started to lose some basic moral ://

Wwoah woah woah him with dat bod whoop i’m shookt
That panel was the most spg scene i’ve seen so far considering these isekai historical themes lol

Why are these people rude to the duchess 😩 i mean come oooonnnnn, even if they think shes a pushover accdg to rumors, they should at least consider shes a high ranking woman and respect that at least 😩😩

"That's so rude."
HAHA HOMEGIRL REALLY SNAPPED THERE AND THEN
But yeah, that was really weird of those older ladies, it's so inappropriate to ask that to someone you've never talked to.

THE DANCE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL- And when the Duke stepped up for feeling protective for his wife, Y E S!

Also, absolute great comeback Chloe did to that group of Ladies, no hesitation and with authority "That's so rude." YOU GO DUCHESS!!!

what?? they've fucked already???????? come on they just wanna know if the dick's biggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Certainly a lot of sharks sniffing for blood in the ladies' circles. Although considering how strained their relationship is, was she referring to the wedding night when said she remembered the night with him? Or did she mean she didn't want him to know she thought of him naked and having sex with her while with the ladies? Wish could see the contract so could have a better understanding of the terms rather than vague inferences. Considering as nobility they're suppose to have an heir preferably sooner as negative gossip occurs from later how often are they suppose to make an attempt? From how things look they haven't slept in the same bed since the marriage night, assuming they consummated on the marriage night.

Group Leader
Why is he wearing his cape indoors?

Thanks for the chapters.

Double-page supporter
"how thick is his glands"
"How big is he" "does your pussy function after a night with him" "what's his sexual orientation"
Bitch that's non of your business, goddamn horny milfs

These kinds of questions are still asked around IRL. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't share details about your man/woman unless they give you permission.

Users who are viewing this thread