The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 32

Group Leader
HOOOOOOOO DAMN ALPHONSE oof i feel like i'm too young for this, and i'm approaching my 30ies lol

@sakuchu yes it was pretty much the norm for many noble couples, since most of them were arranged marriages and didn't like each other too much. needless to say, for those noble couples who DID like each other, they'd just... share the same bedroom the entire time. OwO)b

I died this chapter 💀 this chapter was so warm and sweet and nobody saying anything about the maid face who is giving her a bath lol 😜 she is really excited for Chloe lol

I finally found the picture to change my lock screen to

Them hugging is just too cute

Ezk

OMG ALPHONSE, you're making me blush too. That was an unfair cliffhanger

Thanks for the update. Sooooo excited on the following chapters
Next chapter mini spoilers
I'm gonna feel sorry for her poor back. Literally from what we've seen from the raws, every time they actually do it. The next day, its her poor back that suffers the most.

And if I remember it right, mid to late 30s (most likely 36) will FINALLY be the downfall of evil maid

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gaaahd been waiting for it... Their bed scene night!!!!! Aaaahhhhh!!!! Finaalllly.... I know already what is about to happen(saw the raws) but can't wait to see it in english translations!!!!! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!

Also thank you soooo much for the translations!!! >\\\<

Dex-chan lover
You make the heck out of that baby, of course.

Aaaah~ We got mother-in-law's approval! Woo hoo!

Dex-chan lover
They are going to have a lot of kids with how fast they've come to like each other lol.

Users who are viewing this thread