The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 8 Ch. 100 - Your Lover

100 chapter, now starting the arc releasing the curse ? please ? :(

I would really like to see the story evolve and see the story "after the curse"

Dex-chan lover
Cat: "What the hell?! Why am I doing all the heavy lifting as wingcat for these two when all I end up with is this measly bowl of Whiskas!"

Dex-chan lover
me neither mr cat... me neither... just lift the curse and proceed to do some baby making already geez...

15 minutes and he already couldn't bear it, we've been at it for 100 chapters :v

Fed-Kun's army
My impressions reading this is no different from that cat's.

"I don't understand, I'm a cat"
"I can't bear this any longer"

Dex-chan lover
Would have thought the lack of a response to his statement would cause him to be distressed? I kind of forgot. But did Duke officially confess to Alice yet? I think I remember in a previous chapter a scene at his main home where he yells at his mom that he wanted to marry Alice. Maybe my memory is mixed up.

Dex-chan lover
Been a minute, someone remind me of the cat again please?
@Blueberry_McFuckerson I believe the cat was abandoned in the woods near their estate, which had the ominous probably intent of letting it go get killed by the Duke. They took it in. Alice likes it, Rob adores it, and the Duke is as we saw here, somewhat uncomfortable around it because it's an animal and he has a hard time reading what they might do so he can avoid touching them.

Also, a picture of me while replying to a question from five months ago
euSfzWP.gif

Users who are viewing this thread