The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 9

Unsure if it's the older sister or someone else. The dress and hair color match, although the hair ornament doesn't.

Much thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, bad planning on that girl's part. (shakes head) Interested in seeing the fallout though. 😈

How can she claim she was pushed though when the "evil sorceress" was clearly occupied? Nah I think she was trying to just bump into them and fuck up the beautiful dance they had going on.

Group Leader
omg the eldest princess snapped😍🥰❤️ now she should do it to her neck🧚‍♀️💞✨

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the older sister is one of those "I also got reincarnated but since I'm the heroine things should be going my way" characters. They're always bitches and I wanna slap them everytime they try to follow the "plot". Like gurl seriously, you think this world follows a freaking manual? This ain't a Let's Play 🙃

Fed-Kun's army
I dont think she needs her legs if she keeps on falling for no reason...So why dont we just...You know...Cut it off?

she's gonna make up a stupid excuse to make her own younger sister look bad but too bad, leronne will not tolerate it and cut her down FAST,, either that or the father's gonna come into the scene and defend his precious daughter and show everyone that he loves his younger daughter as opposed to his eldest

Banned
Man, I feel real bad for both Princesses, considering the eldest one hasn't really be treated well up until now and the youngest one, just for lacking magic, is treated poorly now. Shitty society is shitty :(

I do hope the eldest princess (the heroine) doesn't turn out to be a bitch or something... I'd rather they be good sisters. Be nice to see a Manhua for once where sisters love and care for each other.

Users who are viewing this thread