The Former Structural Analyst's Otherworldly Adventure Story

What is with shoujo female protagonist being
stupidly compassionate to the point of being manipulated. Protagonist be like “I believe in you!” Not only do you know that she left a large amount of the continent infected because she can’t heal for shit, isn’t in anyway remorseful. Now she’s strangling you because she fucked up.

Conclusion, Write a better script.

Double-page supporter
This seems more like the summary of a story than an actual story. Things go pretty quick. Feels like time just jumps ahead randomly.

I don't get why she's (charlotte) is supposed to be
the saintess
when she clearly told "god" at the beginning that she didn't want to be one (or am I remembering wrong?)

I don't really have any complaints with this manga it's just a little contradictory when you think about it

Dex-chan lover
Braindead MC. Its weird that w/e an author makes a female MC with OP powers they are like this. The author also made sure we know she was an adult scientist before reicarnating, yet shes dumber than a door.

She can literally
max out everyone's stats in a blink, change skills/curses, change items... I bet she could change the whole planet if she used her analysis while looking at the ground
, but for some dumb reason she just wont. Everything good she does brings two new problems just to drive the story, she cant even
heal people
without it causing more problems, lmao.

Also
the goddess said she should not get involved with the saint but apparently shes the saint herself... except that shes not. But she is. But shes not.

Dont waste your time. 1/10.

...this is just BAD
I mean the characters are so stupid and simple and the plot is just super forced. I mean seriously the MC should be a scientist that studies cell strutures so something like that and yet she has all these skills of using mithril....but even so, she acts like a total idiot...

Dex-chan lover
the amount of kanji in the title almost put me off

it successfully put me off now. so badly written. i first thought it was ep 5-6 translator's fault that it's so unreadable. but rereading made it clear that the actual writing is really bad even from the beginning.

Very doubtful that the other Japanese girl had a pure soul if she immediately thought of transferring her miasma to another human by deceiving them but every one of these stories need an incorrigible scummy antagonist right?

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fudge watching how the story is going I bet the author will make a half-assed "redemption" for the issab3lla girl that doesn't attune for anything she's done but Mc is gonna be like "I knew you weren't evil uWu"

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why a Mangaka make a story wherever a total narcissistic genocide little girl never received a punishment, that cliche in female related manga is really annoying

@crymsong
There is a lot that can happen in some 5 years, even if she had pure soul before that...
Though the overal atmosphere doesn't feel all that grim, there might be some reasoning...

@dOmOlz
Wouldn't surprise me if there was, but I don't think there will be...
I would rather expect her going around stealing skills from others and making trouble for both humans and demons making them to ally and sing Kumbaya by the end...

@Zacoras
it is adaptation from novel... as far as I understand the situation, the mangaka is more or less hired by publishing company to adapt the novel, so he probably can't fix bad writing even if he wanted...

Mc is so dum
"beautiful soul" girl straight up chokes her and tries to teleport her to the demon world and the mc acts like she's nice. Also, for being a scientist, mc is pretty stupid and immature. She could change her title to god or max out her stats if she wanted but somehow didn't even think of that. If she really wanted to protect her friends, she should just change their hp to a million and they would never get hurt. Instead, she uses her power on stupid things like making food. 4/10 nice power but mc dum af.

god : i will give you 2 skill

mc : ok i will choose omniscience and omnipotence

god : no prob, you're too dumb to use them anyway.

Double-page supporter
The god is so incompetent and the MC is too forgiving. But I'm still interested and I wanna see that antagonist got punishment

Users who are viewing this thread